DisneyClub Question

DawnAK

Mouseketeer
Does the disney club offer discounts on park passes? Also, with the 3 day flex passes can we go between parks on the same day or do we have to stay in the same park all day? We are planning a week long trip to southern california and plan on doing disney for three days, will this be enough time for both parks in mid-march? Thanks for any info you give me.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Does the disney club offer discounts on park passes?[/quote]

Yes.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Also, with the 3 day flex passes can we go between parks on the same day or do we have to stay in the same park all day?[/quote]

Flex passes are only good for one park per day.
The info I have is that Park hopper passes are availble, but I am not sure as to the restrictions and availability.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>We are planning a week long trip to southern california and plan on doing disney for three days, will this be enough time for both parks in mid-march?[/quote]

It depends on you, some folks walk through a park for 2-3 hours and "see it all" :), If you really like to take your time 3 days would not be enough to "see it all"(i.e.,both parks,especially if you have never been)."

On the other hand, I have been there several times, and I feel 3 days is enough for me, but I have not been there to see DCA yet.

3 days is certainly not too much, and I think the most I would plan for would be 5 nights.

anidragon01.gif

Feel free to send me an email :)

If you need help with your Disney problem click here:Calbay's 12 Steps of Disneyholics Anonymouse

My recent trip to the Disneyland Resort
Calbay's Holiday 2000 Disneyland Trip Report

thanks for the answers to my questions. any idea how much of a discount the disney club offers on park passes? restaurants etc? thanks again, Dawn

Our local Disney store quoted us 10% off the park passes for our up-coming trip to WDW in November. I haven't purchased them yet, but that's the discount I'm counting on. :)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter