DisneyLAND bound!!

thndrmatt said:
Hm... I bet I'm the last one leaving for DL from the east coast... Flight doesn't arrive at SNA til 10am Sat... Means I have to stress out that much longer! :crazy: Might still be able to pop by the meet at 4 on the way to or from the expo though...

Matt,

We'll be arriving a DL at nearly the same time as you. Leaving TPA at 7:30am and arrive at LAX at 9:27 am Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Napolini's At 4:00.

keenercam said:
So, did you get the will done? Make sure you write out an appointment of guardian letter if you have to do that in your state and have it signed by both of you. Hate to think of this stuff, but we all do anyway. I also always leave a medical authorization permitting the person watching the kids to authorize emergency and non-emergency care. AND, you are going to laugh at this -- I also leave a medical authorization for our furbaby! :dog:
:lmao:

We still haven't done the will. I am so bad, I know! :blush: How'd I know the lawyer here would be after me to make sure I get it done? ;) We are going to get the packing done, and Zack off to my sister's house tonight. So, hoepfully between tonight and early tomorrow morning, we can finish it, then find someone to notarize it before noon tomorrow! I am such a procrastinator! :rolleyes: Shouldn't be too bad - should the worst happen, my parents get everything, including Zack. And we already talked to them about it.

Can't wait to see you Saturday, Cam!
(off to sign my medical authorization for Zachary....)

Good luck WISH Team!

The home team is rooting for you too. Remember to give Susie (Escape) your info so we get those reports. I look forward to your pics (take lots) and reports as you return.

Have a fantastic time!

Thunder, thunder, thunderation!
We're the WISH Group Delegation.
When we move with determiniation,
We create a Great! sensation!

If anyone has a spare moment, I'll be in WISH Chat tonight 8:30 room 2.

Good luck to everyone!!!

I am living vicariously through you!!!

I especially want to hear about "running the bases" in the stadium.

(though I know that probably won't be literal--but I still want to know ;)).

Lime green WISH bracelet...check. I wil be on the lookout! We are very excited.

We will be the McDougald Race Team - gotta make t-shirts tonight! I can squeeze in one more thing...right? "Oh honey...remember the night before our cruise at 1 am how you were ironing those transfers for our lime green shirts......" :rotfl: He is gonna love this one... :banana:

Everyone have a great time! I wanna run the bases at the "big A"....wish I had know about that. Coulda maybe made it that far on 1/2 marathon. Ok who am I kidding...probably not. :rolleyes:

Hi all!!!

Finalizing the packing here too :)

We fly out tomorrow and have a connecting thru Memphis and then onto LAX. I'm going to wear my lime green WDW Space Mtn shirt in case anyone is traveling thru Memphis or sees us in LAX. By the time we land in LAX I'll probably be wearing my WDW 1/2 Marathon 2006 hat which is that beautiful blue with a white front with a Pal Mickey hanging off my green backpack.

Planning on hanging around the hotel (PP) and DTD for Thursday evening since we get in so late in the afternoon. Friday Morning we'll be at the Expo bright and early at the opening wearing our I DID IT 2006 1/2 Marathon shirts which are those vibrant kinda royal blue. Susan and I will be matching in that :)

Sunday we'll be matching again this time in black shorts with a yellow about the color of the yellow smilies on the DIS LOL I picked up one of those curly ribbon gift decorations, I found it in LIME GREEN and am thinking if I don't look too silly I will attach it to a safety pin and wear that on my shoulder. And don't forget by beautiful always on my wrist WISH TEAM BRACELET!!!!! :love:

Can't wait to see the green all over DL. I'll be dragging them over to ToT on Friday at 2 pm. Hoping we can make it over to Napolini's but it will be after 4 as we are Walking with Walt :cloud9: just before that. Saturday we'll be around looking for the green again at the 5K and later in the DL park.

Pixie dust for stress free travel to all.

SEE you all soon!!!!! :cool1:

I am getting really excited. We leave Friday morning. We will check-in at DLH and then head to the Expo. Not sure if we will be able to make ToT by 2, but we'll see. We will definitely see everyone on Saturday at 4. This is going to be so much fun! :dance3:

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

OK, enough of that old school -- Let's get this party started in here!

I am leaving home this morning, dropping my kids off at school, going to work, picking the kids back up and dropping them off at their after-school activities, then heading to the airport. Long flight into LAX (which terrifies me -- not the flight, but finding my way around the huge airport!), Supershuttle ride to Paradise Pier, and very late tonight I'll be going to sleep just outside Disneyland. All seems very surreal...

I think I have all the essentials. I can't wait to wrap up these shirt orders so I'll have a WISH Team shirt to wear, too -- I will be sporting my WISH bracelet. I can't make ToT at 2:00 because I have a "My Disneyland Birthday Party" scheduled then -- Phooey! And I'll be doing the 50th Anniversary Tour while you folks are at Napolinis. (So many things to do and so few days to do them!) I will be looking for lime green WISH shirts everywhere I go though.

Mostly all packed for the DL 1/2. Let me re-phrase that...I am packed, my wife is packed, but we havent even started packing for my lovely 2-year-old DD. Something about needing to finish laundry first. I took today off of work to tie up all of these loose ends.

Plane takes off in 8 hours. WOOHOO!! :banana: :banana:

Cant make any of the scheduled meets tho... :guilty: We are doing DL on Friday, so can't make ToT meet, and we have 4:30 ADR's for Ariels Grotto on Saturday, so can't make the 4:00 napolonis. I am sure I will see some of you at the parks and on the course.

I have officially decided I am not going to go after the 2:00 finish. I will run it with my wife and brother, and we will probably be closer to a 3:00-3:15 finish. I know I will be wearing a Pirate Goofy hat (bandana with goofy ears) as practice for the Goofy 07. I will wear my WISH shirt either to the expo or the race.

Will take lots of pics and post a full report when we get back.

Paul

Hey, everyone! I just realized that since I won't be wearing my 2006 WISH shirt from the 1/2 in January -- does anyone want to "borrow" it to wear for Sunday's race? It is either XL or XXL and is very cool if you are looking for some way to advertise your WISH affiliation.
If you want to borrow it, let me know ASAP and I will pack it tonight. DUH! Can't believe I didnt' think to make the offer earlier.

GO TEAM.....GO TEAM.....GO TEAM....YOU CAN DO IT :cheer2:

Hope all our W.I.S.H. Team members have a great time in Disney Land...good luck and can't wait to hear everyone's trip reports. :cheer2:

Good luck to all WISH team members this weekend at DL. I really, really WISH I could be there with you all but will have to settle for running the Philadelphia Distance Run (half marathon) on Sunday. As you guys start I will be about 1:15 into my race and I am sure I will feel an additional bolt of inspiration coming in from the west coast at that time. Great run/wog/walk to all and remember we do this for the fun of it.

Uh-oh. I went to the Expo yesterday. The medals for each one of the Disney races (Minnie, Goofy, DL, etc.) were on display. They're huge! I felt this immediate need to grab the event brochures, so that I can run all of the races so I could have one of each. :crazy: I had to go to the merchandise area to distract myself. :teeth:

pigletliz said:
Uh-oh. I went to the Expo yesterday. The medals for each one of the Disney races (Minnie, Goofy, DL, etc.) were on display. They're huge! I felt this immediate need to grab the event brochures, so that I can run all of the races so I could have one of each. :crazy: I had to go to the merchandise area to distract myself. :teeth:
Glad you've posted! Oh yeah! You're hooked!

Good luck WISH Team!

It's 11pm on Saturday night. My chip is on my shoe, my number is on my shirt, my clothes are all laid out on the day bed, DH has his instructions, all set to go!

Good luck everyone!! I hope that it is not raining and htat it is a nice temp for yall today. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter