Disneyland Confessions: "I have never......."

Grim_Grinning_Girl

DIS Veteran
You've been to Disneyland a gazillion times, and still go often. Yet there's one thing (or several) that you have never seen, done, or tried. Cleanse your soul, put your mind at ease, and confess :worship:! You're amongst friends :grouphug: !

I've been going to Disneyland for over 20 years, and I have never stepped foot on the Columbia ship, nor have I tried a Dole whip :scared1: .

I have never seen Billy Hill and the Hillbillies OR ridden the canoes. Both problems I hope to resolve in September. :rotfl:

I too have never taken in the Billy Hill show.We may or may not do that on our next trip. I've not done the canoes either. I've also never climbed up into the tree house but may give that a try on our next trip.

I've never been to Blue Bayou or had a monte cristo at DL! I rectified my never seeing Fantasmic last time I was there.

You guys will LOVE Billy Hill! I did at least.... =)

T

I have never been on Autotopia, the Carrousel, or It's a Small World. Or Innoventions. *hangs head in shame*

There are lots of things I haven't yet appreciated @ DL but here's a list of things I'd like to try for now:
  • watch the Aladdin Show
  • try a spicy corn dog when the corn dog castle reopens
  • walk thru the Sleeping Beauty display
  • ride the canoes

ive also never had a dole whip, never rode the columbia or canoes, hmmmm. thinking....i dont think ive had a corn dog but cant remember, even though i LOVE them, im sure there is more, but i will solve all of that this february!:yay:

never rode Autotopia
never been to toon town
never rode a canoe
never seen play house disney
never done the jelly fish

My confession: I've done it all at Disneyland. Yep, every attraction. Can't think of a single one I haven't been on, which is why I'm enjoying a nice DLR break until DCA is all new and shiny in 2012.

:)in more than 100 visits to disneyland, i have never:

watched Fantasmic
tried a Dole Whip, or Corn Dog
gone into the Tiki Room
seen the Billy Hill show

i probably won't do any of the above, either, lol. i know they are popular activities for many at DLR, but none of them interest me. :)

I have never....

Eaten a frozen banana :banana: hmm this week might be the time!

taken a tour :(
aiming for march 2010 to do "A walk in Walt's footsteps"

rode in the Lilly Belle, going to make that a mission too

ate at Napa Rose......not sure when I'll get around to that.

Stepped foot into Club 33 :cloud9: might never happen :(

but I am pretty much satisfied :wizard:

I haven't been in ten years, :p, but:

I've never been on Indiana Jones
I've never eaten at the Blue Bayou
I haven't been on DL's Space Mountain

All of which will be remedied on Thursday!

I love this!! We only go to DL once every year or two, but the Billy Hill show was a non-negotiable because DH loves it--it's very well done, so those who have not seen it-ya gotta check it out!

I have never:
-been on the canoes
-had a dole whip
-eaten at the blue bayou
-finding nemo (didn't wanna wait 2 hours....)

We (me and my family) have never:

Seen Billy Hill and the Hillbillies
Canoes
ANY of the Mainstreet vehicles
Been on the island since it was re-done (and we had only been on it once before)
Had a Dolewhip
Seen Alladin and Jasmine's Storytale Adventure
Chip and Dale's Treehouse
Disneyland The First 50 Magical Years
Goofy's Playhouse
Minnie's House
Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
Animation Academy
Boudin Bakery Tour
Seen the Magic of Brother Bear show
Mission Tortilla Factory Tour
The swing/zipline thing on the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
Maliboomer (and never will)
Orange Stinger

...and I haven't been on the TOT at DCA. I've been on the one at WDW though, if that counts.

...and our boys have never been on Storybook Land Canal Boats

...and I won't list the restaurants we've never eaten at because the list would just get too long. :goodvibes

Never been in the Tiki room or seen the Billy Hill show. Going to try to see Billy Hill in September.

We (me and my family) have never:

Seen Billy Hill and the Hillbillies
Canoes
ANY of the Mainstreet vehicles
Been on the island since it was re-done (and we had only been on it once before)
Had a Dolewhip
Seen Alladin and Jasmine's Storytale Adventure
Chip and Dale's Treehouse
Disneyland The First 50 Magical Years
Goofy's Playhouse
Minnie's House
Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
Animation Academy
Boudin Bakery Tour
Seen the Magic of Brother Bear show
Mission Tortilla Factory Tour
The swing/zipline thing on the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
Maliboomer (and never will)
Orange Stinger

...and I haven't been on the TOT at DCA. I've been on the one at WDW though, if that counts.

...and our boys have never been on Storybook Land Canal Boats

...and I won't list the restaurants we've never eaten at because the list would just get too long. :goodvibes

Wow, Capri! And I thought I knew you. :sad2: ;) So what do you actually do when you're at DLR??? Hmmmm? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter