Disneyland Fireworks Wheelchair Section/Advice

JeannieNM

DIS Veteran
We are going to Disneyland on Monday, October 17, 2022. I am a full time wheelchair user (I can not stand or walk). Is there a location for wheelchairs to watch the fireworks and if so where is it? If not where is the best place to park to see the fireworks and the projections and how early do you need to be there? Tried to get reservations at Plaza Inn for the fireworks package but were not able to, is it possible to get same day reservations and if so how do we go about this?

Thank you for your help.

There are no Fireworks on October 17, only Halloween Screams with Projections (fireworks only Fri, Sat, Sun)

What is Halloween screams and is it at specific time and where can you watch it from if you use a wheelchair?

Also would still like the fireworks information for another night.
Thank you

Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a separate viewing area for wheelchairs. Unless you are at the very front of the castle viewing, your view may be blocked as they require everyone to stand. This happened once years ago, a person using a wheelchair was in the second/third row of people for the fireworks in front of the castle and when everyone stood up their view was completely blocked. We felt so bad because they had been waiting there a long time but there wasn't much anyone could do because everyone was packed in tight and required to stand.

Your best bet may be to view the fireworks near It's a Small World if you'd like to see the projections. It's not in front of the castle, but that would give you the best opportunity to view most of the show.

I hate that there is no designated seating, because it's really difficult to find an area where you won't be blocked if you're wanting in front of the castle. The only designated fireworks viewing is for VIP tours. Fantasmic is different and does offer a separate viewing area, though I'm not positive on where that is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter