• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Monorail Question

Porsche4

Mouseketeer
Is the monorail up and running again and if not will it be running by the last week of April. If anyone has any info that would be great.

Is the monorail open? We'll be at DLH in May and I'm wondering if we can count on it or not. Thanks!

I just want to throw out that in the past we have tried to ride the monorail and it was shut down because it was too hot. They said it wouldn’t start running again until the temperature dropped. So even if it is supposed to be running, don’t always count on it.

We rode it this morning. It was pretty busy. It felt great though as it was a little cool when we were on it.
Are face masks required to be worn on the monorail? I see on the Disneyland website it says;
"Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and older), regardless of vaccination status, in certain indoor settings including Disney shuttles and in health settings, such as in First Aid."

I wasn't sure if the monorail was considered a type of shuttle or not. Probably not, but wanted to see if anyone who visited recently could share their experience. Thanks!

Are face masks required to be worn on the monorail? I see on the Disneyland website it says;
"Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and older), regardless of vaccination status, in certain indoor settings including Disney shuttles and in health settings, such as in First Aid."

I wasn't sure if the monorail was considered a type of shuttle or not. Probably not, but wanted to see if anyone who visited recently could share their experience. Thanks!
No masks. The Monorail is officially an attraction, not transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter