Disneyland on June 18, 2006

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
I went to California Adventure & Disneyland yesterday for a few hours.

It was really nice. There weren't that many crowds, and I got to do a couple of things I hadn't before. There is the Animation Academy, where I got to draw Minnie Mouse by following a cast members instructions. That was kind of neat. I also saw an outdoor show called Drawn to Magic. Those cast members were really talented.

I also saw the Parade of Dreams, and stopped to watch Billy Hill & the Hillbillies at the Golden Horseshoe. They had already started, so I just sat in the back. I don't know if I got more of a kick watching them, or watching everyone's reaction at their jokes. It was fun.

I also couldn't help but notice the bleachers and big screen on Tom Sawyer's Island for the Pirates of the Caribbean Premiere next week.

I took pics & put them on the Trip Report board. You can see them by going to this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=13106066#post13106066

It was a fun afternoon. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter