Disneyland Paris Shares - How, What and Where?

hi im trying to get hold of shares too - so let me get this straight -
I buy 500 shares thru that sharetrade company, paying about £12.50 admin fee...
I buy 500 shares which at 0,10€ is about €50 - about £35, then i also have to pay €30 / £21.42 to get into the club and HEY PRESTO i'm a share holder who benefits from all those discounts and salon mickey?!

please say i've understood that correctly!! lol i really do want some shares - i was going to post a thread myself but was beaten to it lol.

D.

Thanks Cyrano! I'm going to the PO today so i can send the forms off!

I no i'm gonna sound really thick!!.lol, but i'm interested in buying some shares how much is 500 shares going to cost at the momment in pounds?

Thanks

Ahh right great. So 500 shares is around 50 euros, about £35. thanks

When i went on to selftrade, it looked really complicated, is it quite an easy process?
Also when i put into the search euro disney, quite a few came up...is it EURO DISNEY S.C.A the right one?

It is quite easy - I managed it! Don't be put off by the long form, its fine once you're in it.

I've just thought if i buy 500 shares, will have to pay the fee to become a member, which is fine. But Do you no what payment methods they except?...do they except cash via registed post?,or a UK cheque?

Thanks

I've just thought if i buy 500 shares, will have to pay the fee to become a member, which is fine. But Do you no what payment methods they except?...do they except cash via registed post?,or a UK cheque?

Thanks

I have always paid on my credit card for the membership fee. I have had a look at the renewal form, the only way you can pay by cheque is if you have a Euro account. I wouldn't advise sending cash

I just discovered this thread, and am interested in joining the shareholders club to get discounts , mainly in the restaurants and shops.

i read about the hotel discount, but was a little confused about the offer on the website

"On “Classic” & “Bella Notte” packages excluding transport, on rooms only (offer limited to 2 consecutive nights and 2 rooms per stay). Available on all room types except Suites, Castle Club Park View rooms and Family rooms"

does this mean i can only get the discount for 2 days? i was thinking of going for 6 nights in march.

does this mean i can only get the discount for 2 days? i was thinking of going for 6 nights in march.
I think this covers DLP should they not have availability.
Our 11 day summer trip was all at shareholder discount rate :goodvibes

Hey!

I just wondered if you could help me?

Does anyone no how much 500 shares will cost roughly?... as i am being bought them as a christmas present for , and i just wanted a rough idea so i could tell them.

Thanks

Hey!

I just wondered if you could help me?

Does anyone no how much 500 shares will cost roughly?... as i am being bought them as a christmas present for , and i just wanted a rough idea so i could tell them.

Thanks

From the 3rd of December the shares have been consolidated, so you no longer need 500 shares to join the club you will only need 5, as 100 old shares are now equal to 1 new share.

So 500 shares would now cost about £3500, whereas 5 would cost £35 plus brokers fees.

Cheers Markus.ka and Bexx!

You're advice is certainly useful and I think I just might obtain some shares now I've got the Disney bug...I can't stop singing the 'Once Upon A Dream' parade tune :)

Oh don't worry, I've got the disney bug aswell and can't shake it......actually I think it's the Belle Bug :rotfl:

Interesting. Who are the main owners of Disneyland Paris? I might have a little talk with them about a takeover bid :thumbsup2

You never know........ lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter