Disneyland Pride After Hours Event

Me too! Got tickets for the 13th. Told me my wait time was 51 minutes, but I was done in 30.

I hope Disney will consider holding Pride events at Walt Disney World like they are at DL. The Gay Days events are really just Disney adjacent and off-site now.
Agree, this is a great start though! However I feel like DL hosts more "one-off" 2/3 night events whereas Disney hosts more longterm events (AH, holiday parties, etc.). Hope the DL Pride Night is a success and WDW takes note.

I’m hoping to purchase this morning. The problem will be that I have to work and will have limited access to personal tech 😬. Hopefully they don’t sell out immediately and I can get one ticket while on my break around 10:30.

Got tickets for a solo night, June 13! What’s a good and reasonable cost hotel nearby for one night?

Got tickets for a solo night, June 13! What’s a good and reasonable cost hotel nearby for one night?
I usually stay at Home2Suites or Hilton Garden (same building), Fairfield or Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn, all in walking distance to DL! This trip I have a room on hold at Hilton Garden.

Anyone going on the 15th? Feel like everyone is going on the 13th! Riding solo (just the way I like it).

I bought tickets for both nights and will definitely go on one night and perhaps both! Can’t miss this.

Can no longer attend as I need to be in Orlando for work...will of course turn that into a mini trip....wish Disney would let you sell your ticket at face value or exchange for something else...oh well.

Did anyone successfully book dining at Cafe Orleans at the start of the night? I’ve been stalking but the event dining always says it’s not available for my date,

Who else is going? Unfortunately my partner can’t join but I am excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter