DisneyLand Resort

addidisney

Earning My Ears
Hello, my family and myself will be visiting Disneyland for the first time and June for the 50th. I would like to stay in one the Disney property hotels and was wondering which resort can accommdate 5 people ( or have a sofa bed or similar)?? Also, any packages by Disney that are for a 6 day/ 5 night. We are members of AAA and disney vacation club. Any tips or information will be greatly appreciated. This is our first time going to the west coast and would like it to be memorable!!!

Thanks!!!

I would stay in the Disneyland Hotel with the two beds. This will definitely sleep five. The rooms are big, there are two beds and a day bed. I have stayed at all three and thing that for the price and the size of the room this is your best bet!

Try and get your rooms in the Bonita Towers if you book at the DLH. They have 2 queens and a day bed. I've never stayed at PP, but I've heard they have some nice family rooms that are larger. I don't recommend the GC unless you do 2 connecting rooms. I think it could get terribly cramped and they don't have rollaways, so 1 person may end up with a sleeping bag and mat. Not too comfy in my opinion!!

boosmom96 said:
Try and get your rooms in the Bonita Towers if you book at the DLH. They have 2 queens and a day bed. I've never stayed at PP, but I've heard they have some nice family rooms that are larger. I don't recommend the GC unless you do 2 connecting rooms. I think it could get terribly cramped and they don't have rollaways, so 1 person may end up with a sleeping bag and mat. Not too comfy in my opinion!!

Actually not all the Bonita Tower rooms have daybeds. Its not a problem since you can request a free rollaway no problem. In fact for an older child or an adult, the rollaway is more comfortable. I also recommend the DLH over the GCH, since the rooms are larger and they have rollaways. PP is nice, the rooms are larger than the DLH's even and the daybed at PP is really comfortable and more bedlike than the daybed at the DLH. However the location is not quite as convenient as the DLH. Op, if you are DVC and have enough points, they are running point specials at the DLR hotels for the 50th. We are using points in June because its a good deal. They are really pushing DVC at Disneyland right now and thats a good thing since point values at Disneyland haven't been good at all until now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter