Disneyland Soundtrack

LifeIsTinkIsLife

Mouseketeer
I'm not really sure where to put this but it's not a question about the park so I guess I will put it here.

I want to put Disneyland music on my iPod, but I have no idea where to download them. I want the music from HM, Space, California Screamin', and more. Does anyone know of a site I can go to? Thanks! :banana:

EDIT: I found the soundtrack at DLR about 3 or so months ago and bought it for about $20 I think. I love it! But I am going to bump this thread back to see if anyone has seen a Holiday Soundtrack? I'd love to have SMGG and HMH and Halloween Fireworks. :)

This probably doesn't help, but I bought a 2 disc set at the parks a few years back that have the ride music on it, including the ones you mentioned.

I don't know where to buy songs individually either, but at the bottom of this screen there is a button for Dis Radio and they play these songs and others. You can at least listen at the computer. :)

This probably doesn't help, but I bought a 2 disc set at the parks a few years back that have the ride music on it, including the ones you mentioned.

yeah, I did find something about this cd on google, and I am totally thinking about getting it. Haha, Just where do they sell it and how much does it cost?!

And PinkBudgie, thanks! I will find that. Just the boyfriend is sleeping and my computer is in our room, don't want to wake him up! Haha. =)

yeah, I did find something about this cd on google, and I am totally thinking about getting it. Haha, Just where do they sell it and how much does it cost?!

I bought it at World of Disney. It was a few years back so I don't remember the exact cost. I am guessing $20-$30? I know I would not have purchased it if it was more than that! :laughing:

Thanks! Well I am going to DL tomorrow to check the cd out. And you know.. maybe stay there for a day and a half just for kicks. *sarcasm*

I'm ecstatic. :yay::woohoo::banana::cheer2: Haha. :)

I just bought The Official Album of Disneyland Resort 2008 at the store inside the GCH. It is yellow, has two discs and has all the rides and the parade song, "At the Happiest Place On Earth". I love that song!
0719091541.jpg

I'll be going again this week. I can pick it up for you.

Hi! Thanks to everyone who answered my post, and I never really got around to posting back. I did get the cd that was posted by Marciern22 and I am hooked! If you pulled up next to me you would hear Space, Splash, IJ, or something else blasting. It's my little Disney fix! So since I love it so much, I can't help but want more! I didn't look around much, what songs are on other cd's that they sell there? Anything with more music like the full HM song or HMH or maybe and updated POTC (this one sounds old)? Just curious. :) And I will be there this weekend!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter