Disney's A Christmas Carol Train Tour - coming to a city near you this summer!!!

YellowMickeyPonchos

Remember when everyone had one?
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/...aroltraintour/

It opens on May 22-25 at los Angeles Union Station! This is a quick train trip from Anaheim on traditionally busy park days!

I'm very excited about this marketing promotion! We will be attending it the first weekend and doing a segment on it for the show - in 2 weeks!!!!!!

The best part about it is that this exhibit is coming to every city that has a major train depot!!!! You will be able to see props, film clips, and other things from the new movie, as well as items from the Charles Dickens museum in London.

I can't see the link. :sad1: It says page not found. I'd love to see if it is coming to our town, so can you direct me through the steps on the website? Thanks!

link tested to work:
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/christmascaroltraintour/

photos

Stop #
Market
Date(s)
Time(s)
Site
Address City State Zip

Indianapolis
September 9
9-9
Downtown Bargersville
24 North Main Street Bargersville IN 46106

Louisville
September 11-13
F, Sa: 9-9 Su: 10-6
Louisville Union Station
1000 W. Broadway Louisville KY 40203

Cleveland
September 18-19
F, Sa: 9-9
Cleveland Brown’s Lot
1085 W Third St Cleveland OH 44114

Albany
September 22
9-9
Albany Rensselaer Rail Station
525 East Street Rensselaer NY 12144

Boston
September 25-27
South Station
2 South Station Boston MA 2110

Baltimore
September 30
9-9
B & O Railroad Museum
901 W Pratt St Baltimore MD 21223

Washington
October 2-4
Union Station
50 Massachusetts Ave. NE Washington DC 20002

Atlanta
October 6
9-9
Southeastern Railway Museum
3595 Peachtree Rd Duluth GA 30096

Spencer
October 9-11
NC Transportation Museum
411 S. Salisbury Ave Spencer NC 28159

Savannah
October 13
9-9
Savannah Amtrak Station
2611 Seaboard Coastline Dr Savannah GA 31415

Miami
October 16-18
Gold Coast Railroad Museum
12450 SW 152nd St Miami FL 33177

Jacksonville
October 20
9-9
Jacksonville Amtrak Station
3570 Clifford Lane Jacksonville FL 32209

Charleston
October 23-25
Ansonborough Field
Washington and Concord Streets Charleston SC 29401

Philadelphia
October 27
9-9
30th Street Station
2955 Market Street Philadelphia PA 19104

New York
October 30 - November 1
Grand Central Terminal
42nd Street and Park Avenue New York NY 10017

It's stopping here the weekend after we get home from DLR!

Free is good, although the hour's drive each way makes me miss living in the city!

It's stopping here the weekend after we get home from DLR!

Same thing with me!!! Maybe that will help with the letdown of coming home!!! Looks like fun for the kiddos! Thanks for the heads up YellowMickeyPonchos!

HOW AND WHEN TO ENTER:
Visit the Train Tour location above on the dates listed. *Entry forms will be available at the designated “enter to win” location indicated by Hometown Movie Surfers Sweepstakes signage.

I can take the bus for 50 cents or $1,10 and can take Calvin as he would love that very much. I only need to figure how to get from the bus stop to the station, hmm, I would take the scooter as the train station is very very very big.
I could instead park on a weekend at the Blue line then take that into downtown then transfer to the red line to the train station.

Thank you for the information and like wow something cheap for me to do with Calvin that meets our time constraints. Thank you so much.:hug:

Hey if you are going to it- let's arrange something to meet. No big deal but I'd love to just say hi. My son and I are going up and staying a few days-- we'll get some Vancouver fireworks also.

That would be cool! I think we are going for sure, already cleared it with "Grumpy" - LOL! I'll let you know as it gets closer when we'll be there. :)

<<<5
Denver
June 12-14
Denver Union Station
1701 Wynkoop St Denver CO 80202>>>
Is this a new schedule from the one that came out a couple weeks ago?? I didn't see this stop before! I had thought about going to Alb, but it just so happens I will be in Denver on those days to se my son and family..whooo hoooo

That would be cool! I think we are going for sure, already cleared it with "Grumpy" - LOL! I'll let you know as it gets closer when we'll be there. :)

I bid on priceline yesterday and got the Red Lion at the Quay for $40 for June 30th and the first. I bid Vancouver hoping to pick up the Residence Inn (can't beat the breakfasts) but this looks great too--right on the river. I can't believe I'll actually have the opportunity to wear my LGMH's I forgot on the trip lol. :banana:

I'm in portland too!! I haven't looked at the link yet though to see if it's something I want to do :goodvibes

We're covering it for the podcast this weekend. I'm not sure when Pete will air it, but we scored a very nice interview that we are doing on Sunday. All 3 of us (Wendy, Tony, and I) will be there!

photos

jq3rsp.jpg

We'll all be there earlySunday. I'll have either my DIS shirt or hoodie jacket on, so if you see it, say hello (If I have my tape recorder out and I'm in the middle of recording an interview, hang tight and I'll be happy to say hello when I'm finished!)

Thank you for the photos.

There is no way I am getting up at 7 am after one or 5 hours sleep, ride on buses for over an hour and a half then get lost in the train station then pay for food then spend another hour and a half getting home.

It looks like fun but until I can afford a limo with someone to push me around in a wheelchair I pass. Too much work and I would have more fun for less money and energy at DLR. Another poorly planned Disney event it seems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter