Disney's A Real Bug's Life

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I keep hearing about a new documentary called A Real Bug's Life that is produced by Disney and National Geographic that has begun airing on Disney+ and what it is it's supposed to be about the nature of insects and would it be worth watching? Is there also gonna be more A Real Bug's Life documentaries being made of this new documentary in the future?

What's old is new again.

https://movies.disney.com/secrets-of-life

Secrets of Life
Release Date:
November 6, 1956

Genre:
Animals/Nature, Documentary, Family

This feature-length true-life Adventure explores the scope of nature's mysteries. Some of the extraordinary sequences depicted are the life history of the bees, the aircastle of the diving spider, and the mating of the stickleback fish.

I watched the first one, it was cute. I love seeing the jumping spiders. Will prolly watch more episodes. I like these kind of nature shows as background (Blue Planet etc), especially if I have to write or work on the computer a lot that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter