Disney's Children's Favorite Songs

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I was in preschool my teacher used to play the Disney's Children's Favorite Songs record series and I would love to know if anyone remembers this record series from their childhood? This record series debuted in the 70's but was issued in cassette and CD in the 80's and featured well-known children's songs and nursery rhymes set to music. One complaint people had about this wonderful record series was that even though it was a Disney album Disney should've had the characters singing the songs in each volume of the record series. Instead well known singer Larry Groce performs the songs with the Disneyland Children's Chorus and he actually won a Grammy Award for this album series in the 70's. It would be wonderful if Disney develops a new version of this delightful record album series this time with the Disney characters actually singing children's songs

I wondered why Disney didn't design the Disney's Children's Favorite Songs album series to have the Disney characters sing the songs but chose Larry Groce and The Disneyland Children's Chorus to sing them? Because since Disney made these albums in the 70's it would've been cute to hear the characters perform these children's songs. These albums were a favorite in my preschool class and my teacher had them on cassette tape and my classmates and I loved to dance to these albums

It would be cool if a new series of Disney's Children's Favorite Songs were made but this time with the Disney characters singing them. Because this record series was a favorite of all children in the 70's-80's and brings back nostalgia for people who listened to this series of records as children

I think if a new version of Disney's Children's Favorite Songs was made a lot of people that grew up listening to the old version of this record series would buy it for their own children. But I remember my teacher having this album on cassette in preschool and I thought it was cute and why they did not have the Disney characters in this album is weird because since Disney made the albums they should've had The Fab 5 sing with Larry Groce

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter