Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Cheers!!! And Happy New Year to you all!!!
pixiedust:
In a few days, we are heading to BWI CL in a Garden Cottage and I am starting to do my happy dance! :cool1:
I am especially ready for this trip because we had about 9" of snow last week that still hasn't melted so our street is a solid sheet if ice, and we are expecting several more inches today and tomorrow. :eek:

My question for the BWI lovers: besides the omelettes at Sunday morning breakfast, are there any other special offerings/events in the BWI lounge we shouldn't miss? We also welcome any and all suggestions, tips and tricks for the lounge or BWI in general.

My one (YC) DSS request: Nesquik bottles. Answer: 'We don't carry that but we can arrange for purchase".

I have heard of people requesting certain beers maybe? I thought they had Nesquiks (in general at WDW) as a stocked item so I was surprised they said no.
They do carry Nesquick but maybe it's just not in the CL lounge which I do find odd since kids would drink it although as an adult I certainly would as well.

Do I call DSS for everything?
Like setting up DME, asking why I can't make a payment online?
Or is it only for booking ADR's, FP+, events....
I'd try DSS first. I did this morning to get the new room discount, and even though they didn't handle it, they put me through to to the regular line but I think I was first in that queue. I mean, who EVER waits for two minutes or less when calling WDW? :) I did this morning, twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter