• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

That may explain why I need a diet :rolleyes1
Seriously though, I have 2 boys who enjoy eating.
I feel your pain. I could stay on a diet everyday. My DH can eat tons and never gains a pound and poor me, I look at food and gain.
We eat a table service lunch everyday when we stay club level and have 1-2 signature dinners. We find Breakfast and evening appetizers very sufficient along with the dessert offerings. When we stay at GF RPC we usually will enjoy lunch and the scones twice. The lunches there are so good.

Question...what DVC villas count as CL? I've read about the AKV 2BR CL villas, and I know that Poly bungalows get CL privileges...are there other DVC rooms that also get access? Maybe the Grand Villas also?

I'm sure this is out there somewhere but I was reluctant to start scrolling through 1377 pages of CL history...

Question...what DVC villas count as CL? I've read about the AKV 2BR CL villas, and I know that Poly bungalows get CL privileges...are there other DVC rooms that also get access? Maybe the Grand Villas also?

I'm sure this is out there somewhere but I was reluctant to start scrolling through 1377 pages of CL history...

Hmmm, I’m not 100% but last I knew it was only AK that had CL available to DVC???

:confused3

Last edited:

I feel your pain. I could stay on a diet everyday. My DH can eat tons and never gains a pound and poor me, I look at food and gain.
We eat a table service lunch everyday when we stay club level and have 1-2 signature dinners. We find Breakfast and evening appetizers very sufficient along with the dessert offerings. When we stay at GF RPC we usually will enjoy lunch and the scones twice. The lunches there are so good.
When we last stayed GF RPC, there weren't choices enough to equal lunch, but we have been at the Poly Cl more recently and do make lunch salads out of their offerings. Yum!

AKL is the only resort that has a select few DVC rooms that are CL.

Poly Bungalow, WL Cabin, and Grand Villa guests are eligible for the paid CL Extra FP program, but those room types don’t offer any other CL access or benefits.

Attempted to recreate the AKL CL toasted quinoa oatmeal topping this AM. I used 4tb butter, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and 2 tsp of cinnamon, 2 cups of quinoa. All measurements approx as I wasn’t really measuring. Will go lighter on butter and brown sugar next time as this was too sweet for my tastes.

If anyone makes this at home and has any recipe or prep tips, would love to hear them.

FD54340F-3DE7-4734-9939-07E345465667.jpeg

Attempted to recreate the AKL CL toasted quinoa oatmeal topping this AM. I used 4tb butter, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and 2 tsp of cinnamon, 2 cups of quinoa. All measurements approx as I wasn’t really measuring. Will go lighter on butter and brown sugar next time as this was too sweet for my tastes.

If anyone makes this at home and has any recipe or prep tips, would love to hear them.

View attachment 482731

Nice granite. 🙃

Even though grand villas don't have CL benefits, I am booking one for my whole family in June of 2021, and if I have to cancel this June's "me and DH" CL trip you can bet I'm springing for the club level CL...for all of us! ;)

Attempted to recreate the AKL CL toasted quinoa oatmeal topping this AM.
It looks so good. We love the quinoa topping from AKL CL.
I have made it with Coconut oil and honey. But you can use any oil. Mixed everything and baked it in the oven for about 15-20 minutes at 325 degrees.

1 1/4 cups quinoa
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons clover honey (can add more if you like it sweeter)
1 teaspoon of cinnamon (or more to taste)

We also make toasted quinoa and chocolate bark - like a nestle crunch bar. For that we just toasted the quinoa plain and then mixed it with the chocolate. So so delicious.

We have been doing a lot of cooking and baking lately and think I will go make some. Thanks!

It looks so good. We love the quinoa topping from AKL CL.
I have made it with Coconut oil and honey. But you can use any oil. Mixed everything and baked it in the oven for about 15-20 minutes at 325 degrees.

1 1/4 cups quinoa
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons clover honey (can add more if you like it sweeter)
1 teaspoon of cinnamon (or more to taste)

We also make toasted quinoa and chocolate bark - like a nestle crunch bar. For that we just toasted the quinoa plain and then mixed it with the chocolate. So so delicious.

We have been doing a lot of cooking and baking lately and think I will go make some. Thanks!

Ahhh... that’s a much better recipe than what I tried - and much healthier. Thanks!!

Hope you and your family are doing well.

Ahhh... that’s a much better recipe than what I tried - and much healthier. Thanks!!

Hope you and your family are doing well.

You are welcome! We are definitely doing better than most families in Lockdown as everyone can work from home and our twins and schooling from home. We try to exercise everyday and eat as healthy as we can. But definitely love our healthy treats. I hope your family is doing good as well.

Yup that's correct. Only AKCL can be booked with DVC points.

yep, only AKL CL can be booked with DVC points, but it’s a good one (food, drinks, and staff are great!) we are booked for our third stay in those rooms this summer (we book the studio for the 4 of us)

When we last stayed GF RPC, there weren't choices enough to equal lunch, but we have been at the Poly Cl more recently and do make lunch salads out of their offerings. Yum!
Not sure when you were last there ?

They have soup now everyday plus several meats and breads to make little sandwiches. Also they have chips, veggies , dips n crackers etc. plenty for lunch.

Wish I was there now:)

I hope this is the best place to post my questions. So happy I found this thread and plan to read through as much as I can! We originally had a trip booked for April to stay at the Grand Floridian - outer building garden view. I moved this trip to August and with the extension of discounts was able to upgrade to Outer Building Club Level :yay::yay:

I have never stayed Club Level in my life and am so excited for this indulgence - optimistic we get through this coronavirus by then. I am completely unfamiliar with Signature Service. I have a few questions:

Have you used them for dining reservations before? Have you found them helpful? Do you scale back on dining reservations because of the Club Level offerings?

Now fast passes - do you have DSS make them for you or do you still book your own? Do you contact them only if you cannot manage to secure what you hoped for? Do many of you purchase the extra 3 per person?

Those are the questions I have so far. I welcome any other tips! Looking to make this vacation extra magical - we are all a bit sad that we had to cancel our original plans but totally are onboard with why. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for all the pics of Poly TPV! With heavy hearts we officially canceled our May trip yesterday and don't know when we will reschedule as yet. But to give ourselves something to look forward to for whenever we do, we decided to definitely do TPV.

Thing is, all this talk of GF RPC is making me wonder...originally when we booked the May trip we wanted to try a GF/Poly split, but the availability didn't work out for our dates so we just booked full Poly. Now, I'm wondering about revisiting that idea, but as a CL split! A girl can dream right? :)

Not sure when you were last there ?

They have soup now everyday plus several meats and breads to make little sandwiches. Also they have chips, veggies , dips n crackers etc. plenty for lunch.

Wish I was there now:)
Oh, I'd say it's been a couple of years maybe. Not sure date-wise but I know they didn't have soups yet. It's a nice addition, in my opinion. I have always thought that the meats and cheeses put out at breakfast would be better served for lunch.
Me too...just want to be back to WDW soon! Disney dreamin'...

Oh, I'd say it's been a couple of years maybe. Not sure date-wise but I know they didn't have soups yet. It's a nice addition, in my opinion. I have always thought that the meats and cheeses put out at breakfast would be better served for lunch.
Me too...just want to be back to WDW soon! Disney dreamin'...

Yep they got smart and meats out at lunch too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter