Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Bless you Trish!! Always appreciate your pics. We are taking the money saved and doing another nice dinner among other things. We still want to try Cali Grill, it will just be a quick monorail ride away. And Enchanted Rose since I never managed to make it there in May. Those drinks you posted looked so amazing.
DD and I love ER! It feels like cl but you get what you want not what they serve!

I noticed Disney added some more CR room pics on the CR webpage. I’m usually not a negative person, but I like it even less. Those masks on the TV wall are going to haunt me while sleeping.

I’m trying hard to keep an open mind, but struggling.
They fixed the sinks, they fixed the sinks... keep repeating to yourself. The masks are scary though.

Those masks on the TV wall are going to haunt me while sleeping.

It seems like such a small and petty thing to complain about so I didn’t say anything 😂 but I’m glad it’s not just me because I swear that’s the thing that really made me lose it the most when the pics first came out. Y’all should soothe it with extra free beer from the lounge.

And of course... for fun I just went to check & see what all was still out there for our stay... and saw that a Poly 1 BR is available.... hmmmm

I'm still waffling with it in my cart... if I knew for sure CL would be open, I think I'd do it, but it makes me nervous there's not announced date for reopening. It's 2k more for the Poly 1BR than the RPC standard, which seems ridiculous if there's no CL offering for the 1BR.

I switched our 3 night Water View accommodation to Club Level @ GDT for our May 2022 trip. It's a birthday trip so I figured I'd splurge a bit and it would be our second time doing it. It's not a bad deal IMO. It was about $100 more a night but we can skip TS those days and just do F&G :flower2:and whatever GDT has to offer.

I'm still waffling with it in my cart... if I knew for sure CL would be open, I think I'd do it, but it makes me nervous there's not announced date for reopening. It's 2k more for the Poly 1BR than the RPC standard, which seems ridiculous if there's no CL offering for the 1BR.

Lol, I’ll be honest and a pot stirrer. I could take or leave Tonga after our pre-renovation stay. It was nice and all, but the rooms were a little dated and I didn’t feel it was all that worth it or lived up to the hype (as many Disney things are sometimes prone to do). But after my post renovation stay, I think I’ve changed my tune. The decor, the vibe, the location, the views, loved it all. The colors and brightness are just so fun and whimsical. Definitely makes zero sense financially, especially with no CL, but IMO they knocked it out of the park with Tonga for anyone looking for more room or a splurgy experience.

Lol, I’ll be honest and a pot stirrer. I could take or leave Tonga after our pre-renovation stay. It was nice and all, but the rooms were a little dated and I didn’t feel it was all that worth it or lived up to the hype (as many Disney things are sometimes prone to do). But after my post renovation stay, I think I’ve changed my tune. The decor, the vibe, the location, the views, loved it all. The colors and brightness are just so fun and whimsical. Definitely makes zero sense financially, especially with no CL, but IMO they knocked it out of the park with Tonga for anyone looking for more room or a splurgy experience.
I'm trying to convince myself that CL will be open by then (10/10)... but I have nothing to base that hope off of. On the contrary, there ARE CL re-opening dates for other resorts already published for December, so it would stand to reason that other CLs would reopen after that...? I know nobody knows, but this is killing me!

I'm trying to convince myself that CL will be open by then (10/10)... but I have nothing to base that hope off of. On the contrary, there ARE CL re-opening dates for other resorts already published for December, so it would stand to reason that other CLs would reopen after that...? I know nobody knows, but this is killing me!
Book them both and wait it out 😂😂 probably not the answer you want to hear.

Well we had a long talk tonight and after realizing neither of us were terribly excited about paying the outrageous rack rate for CR CL with so many unknowns wrt the offerings and dire looking rooms, we are saving a couple of thousand dollars and changing our split stay to Dolphin/Poly. I have Ultimate Rewards burning a hole in my pocket anyway (lol Europe travel when??) and with the current Sapphire bonus to Bonvoy transfers it works out really well.

I am really not looking forward to getting home from MK on 10/1 but in all honesty losing the walking convenience there for 1 crazy day will probably be evened out by the rope drop advantage for Remy and an easier time getting back after Harmonious opening weekend. I was admittedly worried about trying to do that from the monorail especially given the state of navigating Future World atm. And we wanted to go to Mandara anyway.

Someday we will try Chronos. :)

We cancelled our CL room at CR for the 50th as well. We had to make a slight adjustment in our dates but were able to move our trip over to GF. Polynesian has availability that week right now too so we may make a switch again. :)

We have a provisional reservation for our week in November at the Polynesian, just a standard view, but I am stalking almost daily to try switch it to Club Level and hopefully with a discount. As a hedge, we also have a DVC reservation for part of the week and another reservation at Port Orleans - French Quarter. Lots of options to mix and match.

Did a similar thing for next month - ended up with 2 nights at Wilderness Lodge then 3 nights at Animal Kingdom Club Level, both with the AP discount.

...you laugh... but that seriously didn't even occur to me...
My 60 day window is coming up for ARDs in a few weeks, are there any gotchas I need to look out for in terms of how I book the ADRs so that if I cancel the reservation in the future (to go with the other choice) I don't mess the ADRs up? Or is it that I'd just release the one reservation, then modify my primary reservation to pick up what I just released?

Well we had a long talk tonight and after realizing neither of us were terribly excited about paying the outrageous rack rate for CR CL with so many unknowns wrt the offerings and dire looking rooms, we are saving a couple of thousand dollars and changing our split stay to Dolphin/Poly. I have Ultimate Rewards burning a hole in my pocket anyway (lol Europe travel when??) and with the current Sapphire bonus to Bonvoy transfers it works out really well.

I am really not looking forward to getting home from MK on 10/1 but in all honesty losing the walking convenience there for 1 crazy day will probably be evened out by the rope drop advantage for Remy and an easier time getting back after Harmonious opening weekend. I was admittedly worried about trying to do that from the monorail especially given the state of navigating Future World atm. And we wanted to go to Mandara anyway.

Someday we will try Chronos. :)
Sounds like a good plan to me if you're planning to rope drop Epcot! I actually like Dolphin for a split (also because of Bonvoy points and free upgrades). If you're eligible for the welcome gift, you can choose a bottle of champagne, cheese and crackers (CL in your room)! It's really a great deal for the location! I've still got so much gut burn over paying rack rate for CR for the 50th, especially with the new room decor, but rack rate at RPC for that weekend is over $1500 per night so I think RPC is giving me even more gut burn...so I guess we'll end up cancelling that one...especially since most of my friends will be at CR!! The new Poly rooms look great, so at least you won't have to feel bad about that...wish I could say the same about the CR rooms! As someone else said, maybe they'll look better in person lol! At least the cost difference between CR and RPC will pay for my AKL CL the last weekend in August...thank goodness for Disney math!

My 60 day window is coming up for ARDs in a few weeks, are there any gotchas I need to look out for in terms of how I book the ADRs so that if I cancel the reservation in the future (to go with the other choice) I don't mess the ADRs up? Or is it that I'd just release the one reservation, then modify my primary reservation to pick up what I just released?
Your ADRs are not tied to your resort reservation (except for the 60 + 10) so if you cancel one, as long as you are within 60 days of the start of your other reservation, you should be good. Everyone is allowed to book at 60 days.

As long as you are in the 60 day window you are good. I went in march and must have changed my hotel a good 5-6 times leading up to it, maybe more. No worried about losing ADRs or park reservations. Just wait until you're in 60 day to be sure.

Argh CG is closing on Oct 2 for “special enhancements”. We were really excited to try it but I don’t like my chances for 9/30. Maybe with no fireworks that night it’ll be a bit easier?
Keep checking if you do t get it right away, I often find it while I am there. Lots of people cancel closer to date.

Sounds like a good plan to me if you're planning to rope drop Epcot! I actually like Dolphin for a split (also because of Bonvoy points and free upgrades). If you're eligible for the welcome gift, you can choose a bottle of champagne, cheese and crackers (CL in your room)! It's really a great deal for the location! I've still got so much gut burn over paying rack rate for CR for the 50th, especially with the new room decor, but rack rate at RPC for that weekend is over $1500 per night so I think RPC is giving me even more gut burn...so I guess we'll end up cancelling that one...especially since most of my friends will be at CR!! The new Poly rooms look great, so at least you won't have to feel bad about that...wish I could say the same about the CR rooms! As someone else said, maybe they'll look better in person lol! At least the cost difference between CR and RPC will pay for my AKL CL the last weekend in August...thank goodness for Disney math!
They definitely will look better in person but I can’t guarantee you will like them 😂

Can’t wait to see how AKL does their CL. Have FUN!

I am paying that rack rate because I too am getting old lol. Also I don't have grandkids yet. I am in those middle years with free time. I won't spend as much later once I have littles to care for. (I hope!)

I did get lucky that I am starting early and got GF RPC at the discount before moving to CR.

I paid for most of my room last year and have an AP and free airfare on Jetblue with points so it is not as bad. DD also has AP and free air.

I have done the math and hands down I am spending so much more without CL vs with. 2 drinks for me and dd and an appetizer or 2? $150 and that is without any meals. I also think crowds will be insane. I will enjoy sitting on my balcony!

Last DD loves loves loves Walt! We booked the 50th last year the day it opened. She had to be there. She has read and watched all the documentaries how they posted signs "We are opening 10/01!!!!". Lol she HAS TO BE THERE. So I am going....as any good supportive
Walt loving Mom would.

You are a very good Dis Mom making sacrifices like that.::yes:::D

I'll be in RPC...just sayin..:D. We are on the fence about going though, not because of the cost, which is beyond scary, but because of the other stuff going on....I'm not willing to risk getting sick if things don't calm down by then.

I am paying that rack rate because I too am getting old lol. Also I don't have grandkids yet. I am in those middle years with free time. I won't spend as much later once I have littles to care for. (I hope!)

I did get lucky that I am starting early and got GF RPC at the discount before moving to CR.

I paid for most of my room last year and have an AP and free airfare on Jetblue with points so it is not as bad. DD also has AP and free air.

I have done the math and hands down I am spending so much more without CL vs with. 2 drinks for me and dd and an appetizer or 2? $150 and that is without any meals. I also think crowds will be insane. I will enjoy sitting on my balcony!

Last DD loves loves loves Walt! We booked the 50th last year the day it opened. She had to be there. She has read and watched all the documentaries how they posted signs "We are opening 10/01!!!!". Lol she HAS TO BE THERE. So I am going....as any good supportive
Walt loving Mom would.
Trish, your "I'm going as a supportive mom" comment cracked me up!! Any excuse to go to Disney....works for me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter