Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

After our first Poly CL stay back in May last year, I've decided I want to try more CL. Currently booked for 7/18 - 7/25 BWI CL standard room. Some family is traveling with us and booked a standard room at BWI, not CL. Is there any chance our rooms may be nearby? I'm trying to figure out where the CL rooms are located at BWI. I know at Poly, they were all in the same building with no non-CL rooms in that building. Is it the same way at BWI?

The club level lounge in on floor 7 and will be closed until all the club level rooms have been refurbed. Opening date is scheduled for March for the lounge and club level floor. refurbishment of floor six and so forth will begin after March. I’m excited for you to experience the new rooms for your summer trip. we have visited there a couple of times and even toured the lounge. It looks so amazing. We tend to stay at BWI or GF, but would like to stay at Wilderness lodge one day. I can’t wait to hear about your experiences. I really don’t think you can make a bad resort choice when it comes to club level, each one is special .
Thank you for the more detailed date info. We have a stay booked at WL club level for April 13-16. It will be nice to experience something new.

me either...I’ve got a 6 night stay beg of Sept so I did think I would at least get some offer of assistance but nothing yet....

It stinks but I’m kinda glad I’m not the only one...I was starting to feel left out with the lack of mail! I did call DSS on my own to get a couple of dining adjustments made (AP discount applied to Spirit of Aloha and CRT) and the CM was very helpful. She even checked to see if the HEA dessert party had one unprompted even though I knew it wouldn’t.

After our first Poly CL stay back in May last year, I've decided I want to try more CL. Currently booked for 7/18 - 7/25 BWI CL standard room. Some family is traveling with us and booked a standard room at BWI, not CL. Is there any chance our rooms may be nearby? I'm trying to figure out where the CL rooms are located at BWI. I know at Poly, they were all in the same building with no non-CL rooms in that building. Is it the same way at BWI?
The CL rooms are on the 4th floor at BWI (except for the cottages). But, there are lots of 4th floor rooms that are not CL. It’s possible that your room could be close to your traveling companions’, particularly if your room is outside of the keyed access to the hall where you go to access the lounge.

We are just back from BC Club level. We had a beautiful room and very good service, but felt the club was bare bones. Hardly any offerings compared to a handful of other club stays. We do not try to make meals out of the club other than breakfast, but do like heavy snacks etc. There was not a day of the trip with any “extras” in the lounge etc. We truly see value in our club stays, so have moved a future stay out of Beach club for this reason. Had very good service- felt like they had their operating budget cut or something strange.

We are just back from BC Club level. We had a beautiful room and very good service, but felt the club was bare bones. Hardly any offerings compared to a handful of other club stays. We do not try to make meals out of the club other than breakfast, but do like heavy snacks etc. There was not a day of the trip with any “extras” in the lounge etc. We truly see value in our club stays, so have moved a future stay out of Beach club for this reason. Had very good service- felt like they had their operating budget cut or something strange.
What kind of evening apps did they have? We were at YC CL over the summer and didn’t think the evening offerings were too bad and most evenings seemed pretty plentiful with a soup, a salad and 1 or 2 hot entrees such as meatballs or chicken. I’m sad to think the YC/BC has cut back. We are planning to return to YC CL this summer.

The CL rooms are on the 4th floor at BWI (except for the cottages). But, there are lots of 4th floor rooms that are not CL. It’s possible that your room could be close to your traveling companions’, particularly if your room is outside of the keyed access to the hall where you go to access the lounge.

Thanks! I'm guessing there isn't a real drawback to having a room outside of the keyed access. Trying to decide on any room requests so I'll hit up touring plans to see what I can find.

Thanks! I'm guessing there isn't a real drawback to having a room outside of the keyed access. Trying to decide on any room requests so I'll hit up touring plans to see what I can find.
I had a CL room outside the key access area to the Innkeepers' Club at the BWI. It was perfect -- great view of the lawn area and part of the Boardwalk. At night, I was able to watch the Epcot fireworks from the lounge and then head to my room to watch the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom. It is a short walk to the club lounge from the outside rooms. Hope this helps!

Like @Kimrlav, we were assigned a room outside of the access point in December. During our prior BWI CL stay we had one of the rooms nearly to the end of the hall after the access point. We much preferred the location we had most recently. I thought it would be a hassle, but it was not. We had a nice view and were much closer to the elevators.

Oh, I'm so sad to hear this. We're booked CL at BC beginning of March.

Thank you for posting about your experience. Aside from the lack of food offerings, I'm glad you had a nice trip overall. BC CL is on my list to try, but every time I think of booking it, I read something like this that makes me reconsider. I know nothing is perfect, but it seems BC CL gets more negative than positive reviews :(.

Ok, so I’m reading your posts about BWI CL, and from what I can tell, there are rooms within the door you scan to get into the club level area and there’s rooms outside of it? Is that correct? Do we want to be on the inside of the door? Is one better than the other? Thank you

Ok, so I’m reading your posts about BWI CL, and from what I can tell, there are rooms within the door you scan to get into the club level area and there’s rooms outside of it? Is that correct? Do we want to be on the inside of the door? Is one better than the other? Thank you
yes they have a mixture
there is no difference
inside or outside is the same room and service
I’ve stayed in both many times and have no preference
i go where they put me and am happy to be there
so I never make a specific location request
i like water view but that‘s it

yes they have a mixture
there is no difference
inside or outside is the same room and service
I’ve stayed in both many times and have no preference
i go where they put me and am happy to be there
so I never make a specific location request
i like water view but that‘s it

Thank you for clarifying. I appreciate the response. 🙂

Yes, there are some CL rooms located outside the security door. I've only stayed BWI CL once and our room was inside the security door, but I don't see any problem with being outside that door. We had a great time and enjoyed BWI CL so much that I'd be happy with any room location :).

Yes, there are some CL rooms located outside the security door. I've only stayed BWI CL once and our room was inside the security door, but I don't see any problem with being outside that door. We had a great time and enjoyed BWI CL so much that I'd be happy with any room location :).

Inside the security door sounds like more fun! 😂 Thank you for replying.:flower3:

We are staying BWI CL in October and I feel totally lost when trying to figure out where the CL rooms are located. Is there a floor layout map somewhere to look at?

With BWI CL....there is nothing "special" about being inside the security door. There is just a nice CM that sits at a desk that buzzes you into the hallway that takes you to the CL lounge. We've stayed BWI Deluxe on both the 3rd and 4th floors. Yes, the Deluxe on the 4th are really close to the lounge but when staying in the 3rd level Deluxe, we're technically outside the security door because we're 1 floor below! Therefore, we come up the secret stairway, which puts us just outside the security door and the nice CM hits her button if it's in their normal time, otherwise your magic band opens the door that lets you into the hallway that leads to the lounge. Love the BWI CL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter