Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thank you for posting about your experience. Aside from the lack of food offerings, I'm glad you had a nice trip overall. BC CL is on my list to try, but every time I think of booking it, I read something like this that makes me reconsider. I know nothing is perfect, but it seems BC CL gets more negative than positive reviews :(.
I'm going to be checking in to BC Club Level on Sunday. We'll see how it goes -- I'll report back and try to snag some pics while I'm there!

Good morning - I've been on this forum for a while now researching and following. Thank you to everyone who posts information. We are staying YC CL March 19 - 26. I'm very interested in updated details on the offerings. My plan for CL is to provide breakfast for the kids.....cereals, milk and fruit is all we need for that. The idea of grabbing something on our floor and not wait in a cashier line to save time is a huge draw for us. I also plan to utilize the liquids available. Coffee, Milk, juices and evening wine. And finally, we are making later dinner reservations so having a place to grab something to tie the kids over until them is what I'm hoping for. We did this on our Disney cruise and made for successful evenings. So here are my questions:

1) Breakfast - on recent stays, what cereal options were there? What fruit options? I've seen bananas and red delicious (who eats these!) apples - is there anything else?
2) Juice - I've seen photos from other CL showing juice and juice boxes in the mini fridges. Does YC offer this? Or do I need to bring a mug for the kids?
3) Evening apps - how busy has it been recently? It says our hotel is sold out for our dates now so I assume it will be near capacity?
4) Any other tips you have for using the CL?

Thank you all! I promise to capture all the details and photos I can during our stay and share them!

1) Breakfast - on recent stays, what cereal options were there? What fruit options? I've seen bananas and red delicious (who eats these!) apples - is there anything else?
2) Juice - I've seen photos from other CL showing juice and juice boxes in the mini fridges. Does YC offer this? Or do I need to bring a mug for the kids?
3) Evening apps - how busy has it been recently? It says our hotel is sold out for our dates now so I assume it will be near capacity?
4) Any other tips you have for using the CL?

We haven’t been in months but do stay at YC club level frequently for many years.
1. I eat (& love) red delicious apples. There are bowls of cut fruit too, usually watermelon, cantaloupe & mixed berries. Cereal usually fruit loops, frosted or regular corn flakes & maybe Rice Krispies. There is also hot oatmeal or grits with add ins.
2. There are apple, orange & cranberry juices out in large dispensers. No juice boxes that I have ever seen. They have to go cups with lids you can use for the kids if you need lids.
3. The hotel is frequently sold out. The lounge activity ebbs & flows. You can walk in to an almost empty lounge & 10 minutes later it is totally full. Generally speaking 8 - 8:45 will be very busy as folks get ready to leave for the day. And 5 - 6pm seems busiest as folks hit the appetizers. A lot depends on the other guests there when you are. We have seen everything from convention goers who come & go quickly to large family groups who take up several tables & spend hours sitting visiting & hanging out.
4. You can always take food & beverages to your room too. So dad can go get breakfast to bring to the room while mom gets ready. Adult beverages are available any time by request. The homemade chips during the afternoon are not to be missed!

Booked for CL at YC in November. Curious to know if they do anything "special" or unique on holidays. We will be there over Thanksgiving week- will definitely have a meal out on Thanksgiving Day (we've enjoyed Biergarten & California Grill in the past), but will likely lounge more on that day and be around for more snacks, drinks, etc. at the resort.

For those BWI CL floor posts above, here’s a crude labeled floor plan I did after our 2/2018 trip. Our room was “outside the Innkeeper’s Door” and was the shaded red one below, overlooking the green lawn. If I’m not mistaken the rooms labeled “Innkeeper’s Club” started at the room or two closer to the elevators than ours.

If I recall correctly we had requested to be “inside the Innkeeper’s Door” since I had read that on here, but obviously didn’t get that request. I liked being closer to the elevators, frankly, and came away thinking the whole “inside” or “outside” the Innkeeper’s Door topic was a non-factor for us.

Hope that helps!

4th Floor.png

Inside the security door sounds like more fun! 😂 Thank you for replying.:flower3:

You're welcome! I hope you have a great stay and enjoy BWI CL :).

We are staying BWI CL in October and I feel totally lost when trying to figure out where the CL rooms are located. Is there a floor layout map somewhere to look at?

Most of the CL rooms are inside the security door, with a few just outside that door. I agree with Crazyhorse that there really isn't anything special about being inside the security door as the lounge is still just as easily accessible from that area as it is from being inside :flower3:.

I'm going to be checking in to BC Club Level on Sunday. We'll see how it goes -- I'll report back and try to snag some pics while I'm there!

Thank you! Looking forward to hearing about your stay. Have a great trip! :wizard:

We look forward to your review. 😀

::yes::

Good morning - I've been on this forum for a while now researching and following. Thank you to everyone who posts information. We are staying YC CL March 19 - 26. I'm very interested in updated details on the offerings.

I promise to capture all the details and photos I can during our stay and share them!

I can't help with recent information on the offerings, but wanted to say I hope you have a great time. Looking forward to hearing all about your stay when you return :).

Hi everyone!

Of course my trip hasn't even happened and I am already thinking about the next...:oops::rotfl2:Does anyone know the current bounceback offer?

Thanks! 3 days!!!:jumping1:

Nothing wrong with that :laughing:. DH & I are heading down the end of Feb and I've already been looking at dates to book another BB for spring (and possibly end of summer :rolleyes1). Hope you have a great trip :goodvibes.

I love the end of October! Which resort did you book? Do you happen to know if Poly CL was 30% or lower like the last few times I've booked.

It's not Oct, but I booked the BB last month for Poly CL for this December and it was 30% off. I was very surprised because the last few times I've priced out the Poly, the discount has been on the lower end (like around 15%).

For those BWI CL floor posts above, here’s a crude labeled floor plan I did after our 2/2018 trip. Our room was “outside the Innkeeper’s Door” and was the shaded red one below, overlooking the green lawn. If I’m not mistaken the rooms labeled “Innkeeper’s Club” started at the room or two closer to the elevators than ours.

If I recall correctly we had requested to be “inside the Innkeeper’s Door” since I had read that on here, but obviously didn’t get that request. I liked being closer to the elevators, frankly, and came away thinking the whole “inside” or “outside” the Innkeeper’s Door topic was a non-factor for us.

Hope that helps!

View attachment 467053

Exactly right, doesn’t matter if you’re in or outside the “almighty door”.

Even if you are outside your really not far, and who doesn’t love an extra greeting from some of the best CM’s around....... :thumbsup2

I had a CL room outside the key access area to the Innkeepers' Club at the BWI. It was perfect -- great view of the lawn area and part of the Boardwalk. At night, I was able to watch the Epcot fireworks from the lounge and then head to my room to watch the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom. It is a short walk to the club lounge from the outside rooms. Hope this helps!

Yes, thanks very much!!

Here now and obsessed with GDT. We are in the room directly next to the lounge which is dangerously convenient. The view is amazing, loved watching the fireworks from bed last night.

Also obsessed with the espresso machine. Love that it’s actually espresso beans, not pods.

The food offerings haven’t been quite as plentiful as I’ve seen photos of on here in the past, but still delicious. Was actually looking forward to the snacks the least and it’s turned out to be my favorite offering so far.

Nothing wrong with that :laughing:. DH & I are heading down the end of Feb and I've already been looking at dates to book another BB for spring (and possibly end of summer :rolleyes1). Hope you have a great trip :goodvibes.

It's not Oct, but I booked the BB last month for Poly CL for this December and it was 30% off. I was very surprised because the last few times I've priced out the Poly, the discount has been on the lower end (like around 15%).

WOW!! Fingers crossed for 30%pixiedust:

Hello all. It's been a few years since I stayed at BWI Club level, but with luck, and lots of divine intervention, my best friend and I will be back in mid May, staying 5 nights. (We are currently booked for May 17-23, but that may change).

My friend and I are veteran visitors to WDW in general, and know our way around the parks and most of the resorts very well, including BWI. But she was recently diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer, and currently undergoing Chemo. She knows that this may be her last trip, and it will be unlike any of our previous ones. So we are going full speed ahead, so to speak, and doing Club, but since her energy level will be much reduced, we will probably be spending more time at the resort than past visits.

My past experience with BWI CL was in a room outside the Keeper's Desk area, and thinking that this would probably be the best choice, but then, it is a bit of a longer walk to the Club room. Since we will both be in scooters for most touring, wondering how much of a hassle is it to get them through the Inn Keeper doors. Once in our room, we will park them to charge, and be able to be on foot for Club room and pool visits, but getting in and out is a question.

Any advice from others who have done the Club Level on wheels?

(Also, since my last CL visit, this thread has undergone some much appreciated updating, but all the photos of BWI Club areas are no longer on the first few pages. Any photos I can show my friend would be appreciated - if you want to PM me, or point me to more recent photos on these thread pages, I would really love to show her. Thank you so much!!)

I love the end of October! Which resort did you book? Do you happen to know if Poly CL was 30% or lower like the last few times I've booked.
In November, we booked the Poly for April using the 30% off BB offer. I think the Poly club rooms are unavailable in the fall - closed for renovation. I looked at booking a poly club room for the beginning of nov and none are available - even at rack rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter