Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I guess they're moving everything to the new space, which is across the courtyard, not far from the current location, they just took the giant TV off the wall!

I guess they're moving everything to the new space, which is across the courtyard, not far from the current location, they just took the giant TV off the wall!
Are you in the lounge now or can see from where you are lol. Loving the live report. That's actually a great menu, thank you. I have dinners booked every night, should probably do a late lunch instead .

Are you in the lounge now or can see from where you are lol. Loving the live report. That's actually a great menu, thank you. I have dinners booked every night, should probably do a late lunch instead .

Thats what we are doing. The hotel is super confusing, lots of little nooks and crannies to check out. It started raining so we just took an hour to explore the resort and get our bearings. We are in the villa wing and have realized dont go to the lobby, its always way longer to get anywhere in the resort. This would be true for the west wing as well.

We really enjoyed the dinner tonight at PB. One change was they had chardonnay on the wine list but they were out so the guy said, we only have this champagne is that okay? I love a sparkling wine, so I said yeah, I'll make do!:cool1: he said, I promise we'll have the Chard tomorrow, I said its okay if you don't!

When you watch the updates and see a new one that says not this year Yacht and Beach,

We're excited to announce re-opening dates for Club Level Lounges at select Resorts!
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - August 26, 2021
  • Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Royal Palm Club) - September 16, 2021
  • Disney's BoardWalk Inn - September 23, 2021
  • Disney's Contemporary Resort - September 26, 2021
  • Disney's Wilderness Lodge - December 16, 2021
  • Gran Destino Tower at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort - December 16, 2021
The following Club Level lounges do not yet have reopening dates:
  • Disney's Beach Club Resort
  • Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Sugar Loaf Club)
  • Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
  • Disney's Yacht Club Resort

When you watch the updates and see a new one that says not this year Yacht and Beach,

We're excited to announce re-opening dates for Club Level Lounges at select Resorts!

I am sorry about Beach/Yacht Club not opening Club this year. May I ask where you found this information? We have an October Club level reservation for Animal Kingdom Lodge and I would love confirmation that it is going to be open!

I have Atrium Club reservations for the 4th & 5th of July (2022 obviously) at the Contemporary, Theme Park View. Figured that was the one way to ensure I had a high level park view.
My very first time at Club level. Thought it was extra worth it for avoiding the crowds, popping back into the resort to grab food and the views.

I also got Boardwalk Club for Thanksgiving 2022, no idea if that one is really worth it or not (as we will eat Thanksgiving somewhere else) - but again, we're going every crowded day from July 2022 to June 2023 (Thanks High school student we can't take out of school :P) so a couple trips where we can have a safe and easy walk to vittles seemed like a good plan.

I will say Club level has already surprised me. I submitted feedback on my reservation about the lack of gender neutral options and the required title for children during online reservations. We have a gender neutral teen traveling with us, and I don't want them to be upset being called Mstr or Miss. The Club level staff CALLED ME - apologized that the online system is not caught up, but that they could adjust the title in the system on their side to Mx. They also gave me the direct line to call the Club level staff if I needed help with anything else for my trip. My reservation is a YEAR OUT!

Last edited:
I will say Club level has already surprised me. I submitted feedback on my reservation about the lack of gender neutral options and the required title for children during online reservations. We have a gender neutral teen traveling with us, and I don't want them to be upset being called Mstr or Miss. The Club level staff CALLED ME - apologized that the online system is not caught up, but that they could adjust the title in the system on their side to Mx. They also gave me the direct line to call the Club level staff if I needed help with anything else for my trip. My reservation is a YEAR OUT!

Last year I submitted a non-traditional option for my son and a phone CM remarked on it, 'is this a mistake?'. I said 'it is a preference', and the CM was very apologetic. btw I don't think a title has ever been used when we visited, and they will usually say, can I call you 'first name'? on the phone. At the ride tap in they have sometimes called us by our first names but I don't remember if it is the one on the band or the one on MDE. My kids usually have a theme going for each trip and put silly names on the bands.

Last edited:
Can't wait to hear the reports.

Good Morning everyone!

I'm so excited. :cool1: I am now staying at Cont CL TPV in January. We had some conflicts to pop up in October for our originally scheduled Poly trip and needed to move it. Although I will miss Poly, I've never stayed at the Cont CL so I am thrilled to try something new.

Now off to study everything Cont CL.... Any tips or advice or links to info would be greatly appreciated. :flower1:

Can't wait to hear the reports.
Absolutely! I'm on the fence as to whether to keep our December BWI CL reservations. I guess I'm on the fence about this whole trip, period. I see people complaining yet everything that they are complaining about has been discussed ad nauseum all over the internet! People can't be that surprised about the shortcomings. Very curious to see the first CL reviews.

This makes me so happy to hear, I'm so glad CL reached out to you and made that right. I'm nonbinary and tbh I don't really correct people when they call me "ma'am" and such because most of the time I just don't have the energy to get into the complicated nuances of gender identity with curious folks, especially since I don't present as androgynous or use they/them pronouns (and that really confuses people). So I just kind of sit there wincing in silence. I hope the online system gets updated soon especially with the recent push for inclusion.

Absolutely! I'm on the fence as to whether to keep our December BWI CL reservations. I guess I'm on the fence about this whole trip, period. I see people complaining yet everything that they are complaining about has been discussed ad nauseum all over the internet! People can't be that surprised about the shortcomings. Very curious to see the first CL reviews.
I'm watching the CL reports that will be coming very closely, I keep telling my husband this solo trip is my only one this year but we all know that's not true ;) . As far as the complaints, I feel like people get right now what they seek out. We have multiple people there at the same time, yet one person has a great day at a park while the other person is like "this is the worst day ever!!!" at the same park on the same day. My way of thinking, and it's been like this on all of my trips this past year, is that it will be what you make of it. Our first two days of our memorial day week trip stunk because my husband was stressed about work stuff and it brought us all down, I had a come to Jesus talk with him on our second day and I'm like "this has to stop 'cause you're ruining the entire trip!", once the attitude turned around it was an amazing trip. He didn't even realize how he was acting, and those people probably don't either but they're probably bringing a little bit of the bad on themselves.

Does any know where these dates come from? I am trying to confirm this announcement but I can not find it any where.

"We're excited to announce re-opening dates for Club Level Lounges at select Resorts!
  • Disney's Yacht Club Resort"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter