Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Not sure I follow, how did a cast member via chat help in this situation?
They advised the dispatch area over the buses when we had been waiting long for buses. I utilized it coming back from parks when our lines were so much longer than other resort que lines for buses and a few times when we had a need for more buses at the resort.

Has anyone done the Spanish Mosiac Art class? Curious if it's any good and if it's something more geared towards adults or if it's simple enough that a 10 yr old could handle it on their own?

Does anyone know if in room dining has started up again?
No. If you check in the MDE app under your resort reservation, you can look under the dining category and Guest Services Categories and it is not yet back. You typically would see it under dining in the MDE app and it is still not back. think Grand Floridian is the only hotel that is currently offering it. 😒

Hi - how do you request a specific location? I did the online check-in via the MDE app and the room request only gave me the option to request "Near Bus Stop" or "Near Elevator". It wouldn't let me be specific about my room request, ie: Casitas #4. Is the only way to do this is to check-in in person?

Hi - how do you request a specific location? I did the online check-in via the MDE app and the room request only gave me the option to request "Near Bus Stop" or "Near Elevator". It wouldn't let me be specific about my room request, ie: Casitas #4. Is the only way to do this is to check-in in person?
Well, they pretty much assume everyone wants C4 since it’s the next best thing to preferred. 🤣

You can call and have them add the note to your reservation but they are very specific to state requests are just that, a request. Good luck!!!

You have to call to add a request for a specific location, which is not guaranteed.

I’m not sure what’s special about Casitas 4 - #2 bus stop? Or that it’s next door to preferred, which gives the impression it’s close to the tower? It’s still a hike. The bridge is right in front of Casitas 5. And the walk to #2 bus stop is not far.

Also, Casitas 4 is not preferred, but, you can get from bldg 4 to El Centro all under cover when it's raining.

All under cover? I’ll have to check out the path. We’ve stayed in every Casita building and didn’t know this. Thanks.

I believe there's a covered path from 4 to 2 crossing about halfway up the sidewalk from the parking lot to the Casitas pool.
Yep! You have to go up a level but it’s covered. We took it a few times on our last trip while in C4 during the daily mini-monsoons. Lol. It was nice to not have to walk through mini lakes and stay dry while getting lunch, etc.

Yep! You have to go up a level but it’s covered. We took it a few times on our last trip while in C4 during the daily mini-monsoons. Lol. It was nice to not have to walk through mini lakes and stay dry while getting lunch, etc.

Is this it? I thought Robber was talking about a ground path or walkway. This appears to be an architectural design element (bridge?) connecting the 2 buildings.

F8611217-458A-461B-9715-F9CE31DD2AF1.jpeg

You can get from casita 3, 2, and/or 1 under cover. Not 4. You have to get to 3 then you'd be okay

Are the covered pathways from Casitas 1-3 at ground level? As many times as we’ve stayed there, we’ve never had to use them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter