Disney's Encanto

Well better late than never, finally saw the movie. The whole Bruno story seemed to have come from somewhere else that I had read. Than it hit me. Cassandra of the Trojan Wars. She could see the future but was cursed in that nobody believed her. Poor Bruno...maybe in another life he and Cassandra could get together LOL,

Oh, it's a great cartoon, and the characters are so each with their own character.

Absolutely agree with that!
At the beginning i had some troubles with the quality of the cartoon and some streaming issues but after contacting disney plus customer service https://disney-plus.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html everything was solved. They gave me few basic tips how i can do my streaming better no matter in what country i am and no matter what device i use for those purposes.

Last edited:
I really wanted to like it, but it was mediocre for me, like everything Disney did after Moana and Zootopia. Zootopia was so, so good! I liked Raya though, I just don't love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter