Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found mine only on the app. I click See All Plans, then View Room Details, then View Charges. It has it broken down by day, payments, and balance.

I love this. Thanks so much. Had no idea it was there. Was able to look at both parts of my stay and see what I still owe. Thanks so much!

For anyone interested,this Month's Character Greetings at POP will be Saturday(Looks like a good chance Donald could be there).:)

Pop_Rec%20Cal%20June%202018-1-X3.jpg

Do you think a gallon of milk and a bottle of coffee creamer can fit in the fridges? Even if milk has to be sideways? Just want to make sure before ordering anything

This is one of the reasons why I question the Deluxe resorts. Yes, they are on the monorail loop and close to the MK but they're a good distance from the other 3 parks. On the days that I choose to stand on the bus home rather than wait for another bus, I'm thankful for the location of Pop and it's proximity to the other 3 parks as well as DS!
Boy you are right. We love the poly, but boy other than MK, and Epcot, it’s a hike everywhere else. Especially Disney springs. I’m also really looking forward to the bus queue at pop. I miss it. I hate how everyone huddles under the bus stops at deluxes then push onto the buses. Usually the last ones there get on first.

I’m sure this has been asked, but 545 pages is a bit much to go through......what kind of pods are needed for coffee maker? I drink a lot of coffee so will need to bring some.

For anyone interested,this Month's Character Greetings at POP will be Saturday(Looks like a good chance Donald could be there).:)

Darn I was hoping it would be later this month!

Thanks for posting this calendar I have been anxiously awaiting it! 15 days til we leave :woohoo:

Darn I was hoping it would be later this month!

Thanks for posting this calendar I have been anxiously awaiting it! 15 days til we leave :woohoo:
I hear ya. We check out of Pop on Friday. Guess Donald didn't want to stop over a day early.

I will b staying at Pop for the first time this summer and it will be my first room-only reservation at Disney resort. I just find out the balance for my stay is not due until check-in day. If I don’t pay until check in, will I still get the “room-ready” text and skip the front desk??? Or do most people prepay the amount prior to arrival???

TIA!

I will b staying at Pop for the first time this summer and it will be my first room-only reservation at Disney resort. I just find out the balance for my stay is not due until check-in day. If I don’t pay until check in, will I still get the “room-ready” text and skip the front desk??? Or do most people prepay the amount prior to arrival???

TIA!

In order to possibly be able to Bypass The Front Desk you will have to provide a Credit Card during Online Check In. Any balance owed will he charged to that Credit Card sometime in the AM of check in day.

Not everyone that does Online Check In and has a zero balance gets to Bypass The Front Desk. Nobody knows how they decide who gets to Bypass The Front Desk and who doesn't. Probably the same algorithm they use to determine who gets a PIN Code.

No, you don't need to do anything special to pay in advance. If you have your card on file they will automatically charge you when necessary. As part of your online check-in, you're eligible to receive the room-ready text and potentially skip the front desk.

We made our decision... finally! Booking when the packages release for Pop. I chose a preferred room for the first time ever. I usually always go standard but with the baby, granted we will have the stroller.. I thought it might be nice to be close for once. Is preferred worth the money or should I just book standard? One of my hang ups with going back to Pop was the walk to the bus stop depending on the building we’re in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter