Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Headed down on Sunday for a week stay at POP. Let me know if you have questions or anything while I'm there. Since it's for a wedding, I'll be running around but I will try to get back to answer questions.
One very random ask, maybe someone else knows: is there spray sunscreen in the shop, and how much $? :)

I'll get over there today or tomorrow and get a price.
Appreciate that! I figure between the three of us we can go through quite a bit of one spray sunscreen in a week and we're trying to stick to one checked bag so unless it's crazily inflated it's probably still fine.

Appreciate that! I figure between the three of us we can go through quite a bit of one spray sunscreen in a week and we're trying to stick to one checked bag so unless it's crazily inflated it's probably still fine.
I am glad you asked too! We are only doing carryon luggage and I KNOW we will need more then what we can fit.

How is the swimming right now? I know the water is heated but we were there last May, just a couple of weeks later than we are going this time, and it was very chilly to swim. We are getting our last trip in with our annual pass. We are coming down this weekend and staying a couple of weeks. There was a day or two that it wasn’t terrible but pretty chilly for the most part. It was partly because it was windy. If you are there now, how is the temperature/wind for swimming? Thanks!

How's the weather this week? Are you needing a sweatshirt or jacket at all?
The weather was great! I never needed a sweatshirt or jacket. My friend usually started the morning in a long sleeve shirt but went down to her t-shirt by 11 or so. It felt unusually hot in Magic Kingdom on Wednesday but otherwise - just beautiful weather. Breezy and no humidity.

How is the swimming right now? I know the water is heated but we were there last May, just a couple of weeks later than we are going this time, and it was very chilly to swim. We are getting our last trip in with our annual pass. We are coming down this weekend and staying a couple of weeks. There was a day or two that it wasn’t terrible but pretty chilly for the most part. It was partly because it was windy. If you are there now, how is the temperature/wind for swimming? Thanks!
Laying by the pool was glorious. The water felt cold to me. I went to the pool on Wednesday and Saturday. Wednesday I was able to get in the water for about 10 minutes before I was just too cold. Saturday I don't even think I got all the way in. But again, it was great to just lay by the pool. Not too hot in the sun and even in the shade, it was lovely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter