Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I could be wrong - but I think the Disney Visa discount is usually just being able to book the general public discount a few days in advance.
In the past the Visa discount that was released in October has been limited to the same discount as GP but it was offered a few days before the GP offer. I've booked it a couple of times. I was surprised to find out that the Visa offer this year has different and better discounts than GP offer.

Gift-Giving Season Just Got Merrier – Save Up to 25% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels
Treat your family to the best gift of all—quality time together in the middle of the magic.

Save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from January 1 through April 14, 2018 when you book though January 2, 2018.

Disney® Visa® Cardmembers: Save Up to 35% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels!

Enjoy this special Cardmember offer that’s especially for you and start your year off in the most memorable way—with an enchanting stay in the middle of the magic.
Save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from January 1 through April 14, 2018 when you book through January 2, 2018.

In the past the Visa discount that was released in October has been limited to the same discount as GP but it was offered a few days before the GP offer. I've booked it a couple of times. I was surprised to find out that the Visa offer this year has different and better discounts than GP offer.

Gift-Giving Season Just Got Merrier – Save Up to 25% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels
Treat your family to the best gift of all—quality time together in the middle of the magic.

Save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from January 1 through April 14, 2018 when you book though January 2, 2018.

Disney® Visa® Cardmembers: Save Up to 35% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels!

Enjoy this special Cardmember offer that’s especially for you and start your year off in the most memorable way—with an enchanting stay in the middle of the magic.
Save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from January 1 through April 14, 2018 when you book through January 2, 2018.

Did any of you with the Disney Visa get any notification of this discount? Wonder why I didn't....

Help! I need y'all to help me make a decision!!

Currently, I have a club-level room at YC booked (as a surprise!) for my three girlfriends and I for our Wine & Dine Half Marathon/Boyz II Men trip in November. But I also was able to grab a standard room for two nights (non-club level) at YC ... I need to cancel one today.

Would you pick one night (two days) at club level or two nights (three days) of Stormalong Bay?

I would choose the longer stay in the standard room, no hesitation.

Did any of you with the Disney Visa get any notification of this discount? Wonder why I didn't....

I didn't get one either. Thanks Syndrome for posting the link.:worship: I booked the GF with the GP offer earlier this week in January to celebrate my retirement and am hoping my TA can switch it to the Visa offer...it's over $100 a night less. I booked two nights YC before the GF with the Visa offer. Now I get to celebrate in my two favorite resorts. :dogdance:

Are all the standard rooms that are above the entrance to the Beach Club very noisy? Are the ones say on the 4th floor possibly quieter by chance?

Are all the standard rooms that are above the entrance to the Beach Club very noisy? Are the ones say on the 4th floor possibly quieter by chance?

We stayed a few rooms down the hall off of the staircase in the lobby in 2016 and it was not noisy at all.

We didn't get the notification from Disney Visa. I didn't discover that there was a Visa discount with different rates until I was reading one of the threads here.

The majority of the standard view rooms are on the third and fourth floors above the restaurant and service areas of the resort. The people who have had rooms near the entrance door have said that they are noisy. But there aren't too many of those rooms. The rooms above the big flat roof tend to be quieter. We have gotten rooms on the third floor that face Storm Along Bay. Most of the standard view rooms on the third floor have the full balcony, but not all of them. Most of the standard view rooms on the fourth floor have the standing balcony. They are located right below the club level rooms, so you almost get the same view they do. ;)

Nope...first I heard of it was here.
I see that now it's on the special offers Web page. ...didn't see it there before today but supposedly it went into effect on 10/3

I'll drop it now as it's not just BC/YC specific :)

Last edited:
party::crazy:
We actually received our Disney luggage tags last month but can’t believe how flimsy they are and had to buy our own too.
:surfweb:party:

I found heavy duty clear luggage tags at Target in the luggage isle that the Disney tags slid into snugly. They came in a set of two. I bought a bunch and put the tags from the last two years in them. I don't remember how much they were but they were not that expensive.

Hey friends!!! Hope everyone had a great week. At airport starting long journey home. Can't wait to catch up here. Teena and I had a great cruise. It was my first Disney cruise.

I'll let y'all know when I post pix on my cruise report.

Now boarding!!!

Glad you had a great time! I cannot wait to hear all about it. We fly out tomorrow for our Disney cruise on Monday. I’m so excited I can’t sleep, which is why I’m surfing the DIS right now. ;)

Hello everyone! We will be staying at BCV next Summer (renting points). Am curious about whether our BCV "room key" will work for all of the external BC doors (so we can get easy access to the BC building, including the marketplace, as well as to access the "secret door" - since we'll be there in August, any additional minutes spent in A/C will make me a happy camper).

Thanks in advance! (And thanks to all of you who contribute to this wonderfully informative and supportive thread!)

Hello everyone! We will be staying at BCV next Summer (renting points). Am curious about whether our BCV "room key" will work for all of the external BC doors (so we can get easy access to the BC building, including the marketplace, as well as to access the "secret door" - since we'll be there in August, any additional minutes spent in A/C will make me a happy camper).

Thanks in advance! (And thanks to all of you who contribute to this wonderfully informative and supportive thread!)

Yup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter