Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

The Marketplace sells Bagels that you can toast. Thomas Brand plain and raisin bagels. The also offer English muffins all packaged. They also have individual croissants, Muffins,

Menu list: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/beach-club-resort/beach-club-marketplace/menus/

Dave

Thanks.

Okay, so buy a package of bagels and cream cheese and keep in room. We can eat without toasting, just was wondering if they sell it like that.
I can always just get a side of breakfast potatoes for breakfast, which is nice.

If we buy a bottle (or 2) of white wine for the room, can I bring out one of those insulated wine tumblers to the pool filled with my wine? :) It's plastic or at least non-glass.
"Yes, as long as you follow your resort's pool rules as they are posted, you can take your own "adult" beverages from your room to the pool area. As you correctly identified, glass containers, for obvious reasons, are not allowed. It is also important to note that you cannot take any beverage into the pool itself." https://plandisney.disney.go.com/qu...ult-beverages-disney-resort-pool-long-499190/

"Yes, as long as you follow your resort's pool rules as they are posted, you can take your own "adult" beverages from your room to the pool area. As you correctly identified, glass containers, for obvious reasons, are not allowed. It is also important to note that you cannot take any beverage into the pool itself." https://plandisney.disney.go.com/qu...ult-beverages-disney-resort-pool-long-499190/

Thank you. It's purely for lounging purposes, no pool action with my wine. :)

Hi everyone!

83 days until our Beach Club stay!

If we buy a bottle (or 2) of white wine for the room, can I bring out one of those insulated wine tumblers to the pool filled with my wine? :) It's plastic or at least non-glass.

Also does Marketplace sell croissants and also toasted bagels with cream cheese in the morning? If not, does the place at Yacht Club?

Thank you.
So fun, I’m 82 days until my stay at BC 😂

Please add us to the list! We will be staying at the Yacht Club from June 19th-24th before heading over to Universal for four nights - our first trip to the other side. I hope we like it! I'm giving up Disney time to go to Universal and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I just want to double check that the YC rooms close to the gazebo are still considered garden/woods view. That’s the category we booked and I’d love to get a gazebo view room. We had one on our last stay at the YC and it was lovely.

Please add us to the list! We will be staying at the Yacht Club from June 19th-24th before heading over to Universal for four nights - our first trip to the other side. I hope we like it! I'm giving up Disney time to go to Universal and I'm not sure how I feel about it.
We will add you to the list!

I think you will enjoy Universal. It is a place I like to visit occasionally and fun for a change. As much as I love love love Disney, Universal did have my favorite ride - Harry Potter the Forbidden Journey. GotG has moved into first place. I hope you have a great trip!!

With the help of @disneyfan150 I have FINALLY updated the BOG list.

Please take a moment to look it over to make sure your info is accurate. If you want to change or add anything, post here.

Post 15: Be Our Guest List

:woohoo:
and @disneyfan150.... Sorry, a little late to the party. Please add me for 10/18 - 10/26, BCV Studio for F&W and 11/30 - 12/6, BCV Studio for Festival of the Holidays! And don't tell anyone that we'll be at BWI from 4/22 - 4/28. Need some Flower and Garden as well! 🤫

You can take me off the list also. I was hoping to be able to book Yacht Club with a discount, but so far all I found is rack rate, which is a little steeper than I like.

My original dates were the end of March, and I'm thinking that Boardwalk villa is where I will end up.

Maybe next trip I'll get back to my dear Yacht Club!

How are the YC rooms holding up since their remodel? I hear that the CBR rooms that were redone around the same time are looking worn, so I was just wondering if YC was faring better? I am excited to try them out!

You can add us to the be our guest list! Dec 7-10 bcv studio :) can’t wait to be back for all the Christmas decoration!!

We will add you to the list!

I think you will enjoy Universal. It is a place I like to visit occasionally and fun for a change. As much as I love love love Disney, Universal did have my favorite ride - Harry Potter the Forbidden Journey. GotG has moved into first place. I hope you have a great trip!!

I've been doing some more research today and watched some videos and I'm starting to get pretty excited about it now. I think I'm most excited for Volcano Bay. I'm a little bit worried about going from the YC to Cabana Bay, but I'm sure it will be fine.

I plan on asking this over on the restaurant board, too, but I thought I'd ask here as well since I know many of us are repeat YC and BC guests.

We are thinking of trying Ale & Compass for breakfast one day on our upcoming trip. We've never been before, but the menu looks really good, food is decently priced, and it's right in the lobby. Have any of you ever tried it and would you recommend it? Do we need a reservation or can we just walk up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter