Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I wish they would bring this back. I know it takes man power, but I think they are losing money by not having it. When we were there in November, there were several things we didn't buy simply because we didn't want to carry them around all day.
Didn't they use to take packages to the front of the park as well and you could pick up on your way out? or am I remembering that wrong. If anything they should at least do that.

Didn't they use to take packages to the front of the park as well and you could pick up on your way out? or am I remembering that wrong. If anything they should at least do that.
Nevermind I just searched and yes they did do delivery to front of park.

Souvenir Pick-Up – Currently Unavailable​

At this time, our Souvenir Pick-Up service is temporarily paused. Learn more about recent updates at Walt Disney World Resort.
Theme park merchandise purchased during the day can be delivered to a designated location near the front entrance for convenient pick-up as you exit the park. To utilize this service, simply let the retail clerk know during time of purchase.

Page 1973-1975

Dee- slight change. I was able to take advantage of the Disney Plus offer so switched to YC- water view and tweaked our dates to August 2-12!

Got it! I'll update the list.

:goodvibes

We booked also and saved about $2500 on 2 Waterview rooms at YC 8/10-8/17!!

I'll add you to the list.

:woohoo:

I'll see you there!!

Dee, please add me to the BOG List for July 31 - Aug. 5!!!! So excited!!

ETA: Adding another day to our short trip!!

Got it!

:cool1:

I'm so excited. I managed to get YC with the Disney+ discount for 7/31-8/3. I will be moving over from SSR. I stayed here at Christmas and absolutely loved it and the location is amazing. So excited to go back.

:welcome: back!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest List we keep on Page 1, Post 15

:cool2:

We had the Beach club ( garden view ) booked for Sept 10-16, and switched over to the Yacht Club, water view, and still saved $522 ! I'm soooooo excited to stay at the Yacht Club! We've been wanting to try one of the Epcot hotels for Food and Wine, so this is just perfect !!! I can't even wait for the pool ( which is what sold my husband!)

Got it! I'll make the adjustment to the list.

:thumbsup2

Oh Dee, I feel your computer pain. I just went through the same thing last month.

Whenever you get time, please add me the Be Our Guest list. We'll be at YC May 13 - 19 celebrating my son's 13th birthday (the little guy in my profile pic has grown up!).

Thanks for the commiseration. It's been two weeks and my computer is still restoring. I am at 82% now. I'm just so incredibly relieved that I didn't lose my photos and files.

I'll add you to the list!

Happy BD to your son!

party:

Hi, I have a couple questions as I plan a stay at YC in early summer. Is the health club (fitness equipment specifically) complimentary to use even if not staying in a Club Level room? Also, is online check-in available on the app, and is it a digital key access? Thanks ahead of time!

:welcome:

Shall I add you to the Be Our Guest list? June?

We will be staying at the Beach Club, 5/18/2022 through 5/25/2022. (our 27th trip to WDW)!

Fantastic! I'll add you to the list

::yes::

We'd like to be added to the Be Our Guest List.
12/7/22-12/15/22. YC CL
Thank you!

Will do!

:cheer2:

Please add us to the Be Our Guest List.
YC-8/4/22-8/13/22.
Thanks!

Absolutely!

Just moved over to Beach after a Polynesian stay. We are a family of three. I booked 2 queens. We got to our room and it’s one king. I’m so annoyed. I for sure wouldn’t be paying these prices for my daughter to sleep on a sleeper sofa.

We went down to complain but they can’t move us until tomorrow. And even then we have to verify to make sure. I’m going to send my husband down early. 😡

I believe I have updated the Be Our Guest list with all of the info I have, but it is very possible (likely) that I have missed some upcoming trips. Please take a moment to check out your info. If anything needs to be added or corrected, let me know.

Thanks!

Post 15: Be Our Guest List
Yay! Thank you for your hard work! It is so fun to see our trip listed. Even though I have read over those first posts many times, it still amazes me the effort that went into them. They are so helpful and it just adds to the excitement.

Page 1971-1972

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and endorsement for the YC! Glad you had a great stay

:thumbsup2

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list on Page 1, Post 15.

:cool1:

I'm glad you got some excellent advice.

I was going to make the same suggestion bookbabe626 did below- I'm not positive, but some BC GV rooms may have a view of the quiet pool, so you want to be sure to let the room assigners know that you do NOT want one of those rooms.

::yes::

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

I'm having some trouble with the quoting feature this morning, but rest assured- I have your dates and will update the list.

Will do!

When is your trip?

When is your trip?

:cheer2:
I will be there June 26-July 2

I hope this is on-topic, but as I’ve received helpful insight and advice on this general topic in this section previously I’m thinking it is. This morning marked the opening of our 60 day window, and I was able to get a lot of the ADR that I wanted. I was also fortunate enough to book a cabana for two of the three days that I wanted, but have noticed that unlike ADR (or park reservations), the cabana rentals are not showing up in the “My Plans“ section of My Disney Experience. Does anyone know if cabana rentals should be showing up there, or are they typically not displayed there? I received confirmation codes for the rentals, but nothing so much as an email, either. Having never booked a cabana before, I just am unsure if this is standard or if I need to check into it.

I hope this is on-topic, but as I’ve received helpful insight and advice on this general topic in this section previously I’m thinking it is. This morning marked the opening of our 60 day window, and I was able to get a lot of the ADR that I wanted. I was also fortunate enough to book a cabana for two of the three days that I wanted, but have noticed that unlike ADR (or park reservations), the cabana rentals are not showing up in the “My Plans“ section of My Disney Experience. Does anyone know if cabana rentals should be showing up there, or are they typically not displayed there? I received confirmation codes for the rentals, but nothing so much as an email, either. Having never booked a cabana before, I just am unsure if this is standard or if I need to check into it.
They’ve never shown up for us in the past either.

The cabana rentals do not show up in MDE. You can add them into MDE though for the day of booking. I think I’ve also added in the conf #s if I recall correctly.

Just moved over to Beach after a Polynesian stay. We are a family of three. I booked 2 queens. We got to our room and it’s one king. I’m so annoyed. I for sure wouldn’t be paying these prices for my daughter to sleep on a sleeper sofa.

We went down to complain but they can’t move us until tomorrow. And even then we have to verify to make sure. I’m going to send my husband down early. 😡
Did Disney fix this?

So, we were scheduled to leave tomorrow for a week at BC, but our boys have both come down with the flu, so we have to cancel

Good News is, we were able to reschedule for June, this time at YC, and add an extra day at pretty much break even given flight changes and a cheaper rate. Have stayed at BC a few times but first time at YC since 2010.

@natebenma - Can you move our stay on the be our guest list from tomorrow to June 20th through 28th? Thanks!

So, we were scheduled to leave tomorrow for a week at BC, but our boys have both come down with the flu, so we have to cancel

Good News is, we were able to reschedule for June, this time at YC, and add an extra day at pretty much break even given flight changes and a cheaper rate. Have stayed at BC a few times but first time at YC since 2010.

@natebenma - Can you move our stay on the be our guest list from tomorrow to June 20th through 28th? Thanks!

Done!

I hope the boys feel better soon :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter