Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hi all, we are hoping for a 5-night YC CL stay. It will be our first time with you and we’re wondering about nice views to consider. Are there drawbacks (apart from cost!) to a room with a Lagoon view? If anyone has a preference or advice, we would be grateful!
If you can snag a YC CL GV room you are guaranteed a nice gazebo view room for a substantially cheaper price than lagoon view. There are only 4 GV CL rooms and they are close to the lounge. Stay away from the standard view catagory if you want a nice view. Lagoon view rooms are certainly very nice but some are far from the lounge and many overlook rooftops with SAB and crescent lake view.

If you can snag a YC CL GV room you are guaranteed a nice gazebo view room for a substantially cheaper price than lagoon view. There are only 4 GV CL rooms and they are close to the lounge. Stay away from the standard view catagory if you want a nice view. Lagoon view rooms are certainly very nice but some are far from the lounge and many overlook rooftops with SAB and crescent lake view.

Really? I booked a YC CL GV room for my trip in August 2023. We do use the balcony and I wanted to look at something nice but didn’t want to cough up the extra $$ for water view. I also like being close to the lounge, so this is great news! Glad I follow this thread regularly!

Really? I booked a YC CL GV room for my trip in August 2023. We do use the balcony and I wanted to look at something nice but didn’t want to cough up the extra $$ for water view. I also like being close to the lounge, so this is great news! Glad I follow this thread regularly!
I was just there for 11 days YC WV CL. My perfect room which I have had twice is in the 5221 area. The first room on this trip was next to the Lounge and Elevator. I immediately requested to be move which was granted on my third day. The first two night were awful. Noise all night from the elevator people getting off and walking down the hall way. The mousekeeping cast members, overnight cleaning crew and Concierge Lounge cast members started making noise around 5 am. Since the rooms have been renovated there are no carpets so noise echos very loudly in that area. There are no carpets outside your room around the lounge. I was placed in my happy area on my third day until our vacation ended on our 11th day. Be careful what you wish for. Remember my requested prior to my vacation were king bed, an a room near 5221 area. It’s down the hall from the lounge around a hallway. We slept wonderfully, we’re given a credit plus placed were I originally requested. I have CL YC a dozen times and only twice placed near the lounge and both times requested to be moved.

Hi everyone — we have booked our trip for July 2022 and it will be our first time staying at the Beach Club. We are staying 7/08-7/17, with a standard room. It’s myself, my husband and our 16 year old daughter. We are excited to be able to finally stay here — we are huge Epcot fans and being able to walk there is a huge plus. We have found this thread to be super helpful while we plan!

Hi everyone — we have booked our trip for July 2022 and it will be our first time staying at the Beach Club. We are staying 7/08-7/17, with a standard room. It’s myself, my husband and our 16 year old daughter. We are excited to be able to finally stay here — we are huge Epcot fans and being able to walk there is a huge plus. We have found this thread to be super helpful while we plan!
That’s wonderful. It’s less than a 5 minute walk to Epcot, 15-20 walk to HS depending on how fast you can walk. You can also take the skyliner or friendship boats. You will love the BC/YC resort area. Close to the shops and restaurants around the boardwalk with more being added. Nice restaurants in the BC and YC resorts. Such a wonderful area. Stormalong Bay is by far the best pool on Disney property. You will love the Pirate Ship slide that reaches outside of the resort back into the resort and pool. Plus the whirlpool, hot tubs, sand bottom pool and lazy river. I just got back from a 11 day trip in December and was in the pool everyday except one day.

Ooh, thank you. We’ll follow your sensible advice. These GV rooms sound perfect! We will book early and hope for the best!

Well, I am finally returning to the Beach Club for a family trip. We are going February 8-13 with my son and his family for my granddaughters cheer competition. Jim and I will then switch to the Boardwalk until the 19th for our anniversary trip. I could only get my cast discount if I split the dates. Looking forward to trying Club Level again at the Beach Club, haven’t been since before COVID.

Well, I am finally returning to the Beach Club for a family trip. We are going February 8-13 with my son and his family for my granddaughters cheer competition. Jim and I will then switch to the Boardwalk until the 19th for our anniversary trip. I could only get my cast discount if I split the dates. Looking forward to trying Club Level again at the Beach Club, haven’t been since before COVID.
My family stayed CL at BC in August and we loved it! Enjoy!!

Hi there! We are currently planning a vacation for 5 adults in May. There will be two rooms booked at YC and we are super excited. What are our chances of at least one of the rooms having two queens? One room will have three adults (my parents in their 60’s and brother in his 40’s) and a sleeper chair or day bed doesn’t sound very comfortable for a week! The other room is my husband and me and we don’t care at all about the bed configuration. The two queens will be a bigger priority than having the rooms close to each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter