Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

It's the "Be Our Guest" list for us to list our upcoming trips for Yacht and Beach Clubs... Take a look at Post 1 of this thread, and it's listed in the Contents (Item 15, I think). Just post here what your dates are and where you are staying, and Dee (when she can get to her updates) will put it on the list for you.
I didn't know this was a thing!

I am staying at YC Jan 2-9 to run my first Dopey Challenge!

It's the "Be Our Guest" list for us to list our upcoming trips for Yacht and Beach Clubs... Take a look at Post 1 of this thread, and it's listed in the Contents (Item 15, I think). Just post here what your dates are and where you are staying, and Dee (when she can get to her updates) will put it on the list for you.

thank you so much!!!

We are staying at Beach Club Nov. 16th - 21st. We will be celebrating our son's birthday.

Just to add. . .
Dee is the OP of our friendly BC/YC thread. She has all kinds of information on page 1.

@natebenma Thank you Dee! We love you!!

OK, it's official, my friend Carolyn and I will be staying at Yacht Club 12-3 - 12-10 for our annual "Get Hyped for Christmas" trip.

If Dee can get this out on our BOG list when she gets a chance, that would be great.

Hubby and I will be there April 5 - 11 at Beach Club celebrating our 50th Anniversary (I think this is already on the list, but not sure the dates are correct as we did more stuff around a bit.

Thanks!!

Just booked Beach Club for mid January. Do you think the construction will be done by then?

TIA!

I didn't know this was a thing!

I am staying at YC Jan 2-9 to run my first Dopey Challenge!

thank you so much!!!

We are staying at Beach Club Nov. 16th - 21st. We will be celebrating our son's birthday.
I sent the BOG additions to Dee to add when she is able. I hope everyone has a "best ever" trip!!

Would anyone mind checking to see if the Dunes Cove pool by the BCV is closed? It was supposed to start Monday and go until Dec. Does it look like they are prepping to start anything? We arrive in two weeks and want to manage our expectations.

Would anyone mind checking to see if the Dunes Cove pool by the BCV is closed? It was supposed to start Monday and go until Dec. Does it look like they are prepping to start anything? We arrive in two weeks and want to manage our expectations.
We are also interested in this info as well as we will be arriving 2 weeks from tomorrow. Also of interest is whether anyone has updates on the BCV refurbs that were halted last spring and were supposed to resume and be finished by the end of October.

We are also interested in this info as well as we will be arriving 2 weeks from tomorrow. Also of interest is whether anyone has updates on the BCV refurbs that were halted last spring and were supposed to resume and be finished by the end of October.
It has been frustratingly quiet about news of the refurb. I scour the boards daily to no avail.

It has been frustratingly quiet about news of the refurb. I scour the boards daily to no avail.
Thanks for the response. I agree. Very frustrating as it makes a huge difference to us whether we have the new Murphy bed or the old pull out couch and we were hoping they would be near completion so that it wouldn’t matter what floor you were assigned to.

Someone onsite now just posted on the DVC forums. They said as of right now floors 1 & 2 are closed and being worked on, while work is wrapping up on 3. So it’s sounding good, fingers crossed

I apologize in advance, I'm usually good about googling for my answers but it's not getting me an answer this time so I came to the Disboard experts. I am looking for information on where the resort view rooms are located at Yacht Club - if anyone has a map or can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!

I apologize in advance, I'm usually good about googling for my answers but it's not getting me an answer this time so I came to the Disboard experts. I am looking for information on where the resort view rooms are located at Yacht Club - if anyone has a map or can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!
I hope this is what you meant ...the website is Disney World Touring Plans or touringplans .com Click on Walt Disney World on the top of screen and on the right side of the screen is a link that says Disney World hotels click on that and you will find your resort. Hope this helps!

I hope this is what you meant ...the website is Disney World Touring Plans or touringplans .com Click on Walt Disney World on the top of screen and on the right side of the screen is a link that says Disney World hotels click on that and you will find your resort. Hope this helps!
That is where they have photos of many of the views from rooms, but it's not always accurate. Also, since Disney changed their categories from standard and garden view to all be resort view, it's a little deceiving as TP hasn't updated their website yet to reflect that. 😬. But it's a start. Just realize that if you are looking for what used to be a garden view, you still can end up with a standard view by selecting resort view.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-information-questions.3400342/#post-53451102

There is a resort room map on page 1 of this thread. Go to post #9 and scroll through lots of information to find the two room maps. They are old maps, but they will give you an idea of where the resort view rooms might be.

We've had several resort view rooms and most of them face trees. There are a few resort view rooms that face the gazebo and that is the view you might want to request. :)

Yacht Club room map floors 1_2_3.jpgYacht Club room map floors 4 and 5.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter