Disniplaya Wants Some Pins! Check them out! This year and throughout VMK History!

Ok out of the things you need i have:

Penny Press Gold
50th Celebration Director's Chair
Hong Kong T-Shirt Red

From your list what I need the most are:

Monsters Opening
Hong Kong Hotel (the old one)
Holiday 2005
Valentines 06

and of course the rest i need but those are the ones i want the most.

Now of course i can add to my offer and i believe i do have some blizzard beach chairs...

Well, for
Penny Press Gold
Hong Kong T-Shirt Red

I can do
Monsters Opening

It looks like you already have a great offer going for the Val pin. The Holiday 05 pin would have to include some of VMK's most rare items for me to part with it since it is rare and will never come back out. :)

*timonrn: Check the pin thread stickied at the top of the trade forum.*

Well, for
Penny Press Gold
Hong Kong T-Shirt Red

I can do
Monsters Opening

It looks like you already have a great offer going for the Val pin. The Holiday 05 pin would have to include some of VMK's most rare items for me to part with it since it is rare and will never come back out. :)

*timonrn: Check the pin thread stickied at the top of the trade forum.*

Sounds fair, next time im on ill trade, the 05 pin i no is very rare and if i pick up any beta ill let oyu no

list updated!!!

Monsters Opening
Hong Kong DL Hotel (the old one)
Valentines 06

were removed!!!

Three Leaf Clover was added...

bummp removed Master Gracey pin :) and Silver Mortimer II dont no why that was up there.. i had it

Bummp! Pins Removed! Thanks MagicalLadee :) No longer need Tron Recognizer, Silver Mortimer, or Retro Skyway Pins

Buump! Pins Removed. Gold Caste Fireworks Remixed and Treasure Cave Pins, Thanks tleylo!

Okay, from your updated list I have:
Halloween Quest Pin
Tiki Room Opens 1963 Pin
Burning Village
Surfing Pin

Things I like:
Ice
Gold 50th director chairs
Herbie couches

Ok Disney Dreams i have ice and thats about it, how many do you want for each one?

Removed Holiday 2005 Mickey Ornament Pin and Four Leaf Clover pin, thanks Skigrl! Valentines 06 pin added... forgot i traded Skigrl's pin

I have these pins:

POTC Insider Tour Pin
Halloween Quest Pin
Hong Kong Tomorrowland Pin
Buring Village

ON this:
Any 2005 Holiday Pins besides Mickey Ornament
Do you mean 2006 holiday like candy cane, wreath, etc? I have many of those.

Right now I'm mainly interested in Dream Items. ;) Theater parts are nice too, but I'm not sure the pins are worth that.

Hiya, from your list in Post 1 I have:

POTC Insider Tour Pin
Halloween Quest Pin
DLR Grand Californian Pin
Holiday 2006 Candy Canes
Holiday 2006 Christmas
Holiday 2006 Chanukah
Holiday 2006 Snowflake

I am most looking for the pins in my signature. If you have none of those then let me know if you have any of this:

Invisibility Magic
Teleport Magic
50th Quest
Dreams stuff
Herbie Couch
Heart Chairs
Galleon Bow Chair (from VMK Pin Card set)
Gold Treasure Chair (from VMK Pin Card set)
Invisibility Magic
Captain's Quarter's Pirate Couch
Princess Minnie Hat
Gray Mansion Costume
Green Explorer Costume (with camera or plain)
Brown Cowboy Costume (with vest or plain)
Sorcerer Mickey Hat
Baseball Cap Reversed (Green)
Peter Pan Hat
Pirate Quest Hat w/Eye Patch
Purple Monster's Inc Doors (matching pair)
Any part of the VMK Home Theater

I won't be on VMK much tomorrow (going to real DLR - yay!), but I should be available anytime Sunday or after, just send me a PM with your thoughts. Thanks!

Ok what i meant is 2005, i have the full 2006 set and i had just logged off and forgot the name of the pin. It must be the Christmas 2005 pin.

I'll see what i ahve on those lists and get back to you

Ok what i meant is 2005, i have the full 2006 set and i had just logged off and forgot the name of the pin. It must be the Christmas 2005 pin.

I'll see what i ahve on those lists and get back to you

Ok. There was only two holiday pins in December of 2005. They were Star of Mickey, and holiday 2005, which is the mickey ornament. You can see the pictures HERE in the pin guide, post #7. If you want to trade for any of the other pins I mentioned, just let me know! Thanks. :)

Ok. There was only two holiday pins in December of 2005. They were Star of Mickey, and holiday 2005, which is the mickey ornament. You can see the pictures HERE in the pin guide, post #7. If you want to trade for any of the other pins I mentioned, just let me know! Thanks. :)

Don't forget about the Hannakuh Pin :) i was here for xmas 2005 btw

I have these pins:

POTC Insider Tour Pin
Halloween Quest Pin
Hong Kong Tomorrowland Pin
Buring Village

ON this:
Any 2005 Holiday Pins besides Mickey Ornament
Do you mean 2006 holiday like candy cane, wreath, etc? I have many of those.

Right now I'm mainly interested in Dream Items. ;) Theater parts are nice too, but I'm not sure the pins are worth that.

The only 2005 holiday pin other than star of mickey is the Holiday 2005 pin.

Lion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter