Divas Favorite Character Exchange~ Complete!!

Dawn- I'm happy you received everything okay & it brought a little joy into you day :flower3:.

Katie.. You are so Thoughtful! Thanks for being so kind to me.:hug: I'm drinking out of my tink glass:goodvibes

Courtney..that package is so You!!

I'm looking forward to the October one.:thumbsup2

Thanks Beth for another great exchange!

Kerri,

I'm glad Cassidy liked her package!!! Nothing Disney, but with her going to Disneyland I figured she would pick out what she wanted anyways. Hope she had a great birthday!!!

Oh she did!!! I should have taken a photo with her when she saw the CD! LOL She was sooooooo excited!!! And she and her sister have already eaten about half the bag of the Jolly Ranchers. LOL And yes, she got herself some cool stuff for her bday at DL, she had a really good time.

Well ladies, all I can say is WOW!! What wonderful exchanges. Everyone was so fun and so generous. I loved reading about them and especially seeing the pics.

GREAT JOB to everyone on another smooth and successful exchange!

2cp6zgl.gif

Up next is my personal favorite the Halloween exchange. Each person will have the option in their sign up to request a cute, Disney-ish Halloween exchange or a spooky, scary Halloween exchange. Or even a little of both. :thumbsup2 And it will once again be open to children as well. (The Christmas stocking one will be ladies only)

Halloweenclipart.jpg

Sign ups for that will begin on or around September 4, so keep an eye out for that. And once again you will have at least two and a half weeks to shop. Plenty of time.

See you then exchangers!! :yay:

YAY!!! Thanks Beth for putting these together! I'm excited for the Halloween exchange! :)

THANK YOU Beth for making these exchanges so sucessfull! Without your amazing organizational skills who knows where we would be!

I can't wait for the Halloween exchange...like so many of you...Halloween is my favorite holiday!

Can't wait until for the next sign up!

Aww Courtney that's so cute!! That Jonas Brothers water bottle is perfect for you!!!! :) Domo is cute, I don't think I've ever seen that before....lol

Ok--what's a DOMO?

January: I have not been able to get together with Madison to get the package from Maddie open. I'm going to try this weekend and will report back when we do!

Cheryl, that's right, Madison still has to open hers! I marked it as received, but forgot you hadn't posted what was in there yet. I'm still marking this exchange as complete since technically it is, but we'd all love to hear what goodies January's DD picked out for Madison so please post when you can. Thanks!!

Kerri, and Vicki, thanks. :blush: I love hosting them, so it's my pleasure. :goodvibes

Beth you're so awesome for putting these things together!!!! I can't wait for the Halloween exchange! Since Halloween is Ayden's birthday he's going to do this one!

Ok--what's a DOMO?

January: I have not been able to get together with Madison to get the package from Maddie open. I'm going to try this weekend and will report back when we do!

I am looking forward to hearing what she thought of the stuff!

Thanks for the update.:)

Current plans are that I'm getting together with them for dinner Friday night! so hopefully I'll be able to post on Saturday!

THANK YOU Beth for making these exchanges so sucessfull! Without your amazing organizational skills who knows where we would be!

I can't wait for the Halloween exchange...like so many of you...Halloween is my favorite holiday!

Can't wait until for the next sign up!

:worship::worship::worship:

Ok--what's a DOMO?

Jeremiah has a stuff Domo that he takes everywhere.

Thank you so much, Beth!! You did a fantastic job (as always!) with your wonderful organizational skills!! :goodvibes :wizard:

Aww Courtney that's so cute!! That Jonas Brothers water bottle is perfect for you!!!! :) Domo is cute, I don't think I've ever seen that before....lol

Hiii Kerri-berri!!!!! :hug:

If you Youtube his cartoons, they're really cute/funny. He's a Japanese character. :hippie:

Courtney..that package is so You!!

Isn't it?! Bridgette did an awesome job!!

Ok--what's a DOMO?

:rotfl:

That little brown guy! He's a Japanese character. Target used him last Halloween to advertise, he was all over the store!!

Yes Beth thank you so much for doing a GREAT job!!

I agree I can't WAIT for the halloween one and I might even get mom to do it! ;)

You're welcome everyone. :goodvibes

Kelly, you should get your mom to do it. She might become hooked on exchanges though! lol

Courtney, that was the first time I saw Domo, was in Target last Halloween. I didn't know who or what he was though. I thought it was some little creature they'd brought out as a Halloween mascot. :lmao: He was on everything practically!

I'm such a sucker for anything Halloween. I'll buy the orange filled Oreos, and the goldfish in little snack packs with the haunted house on them, the paper towels with Halloween print, etc.

My DD Noelle always asks me, "Mom, do we really need that stuff or are you just buying it because it's decorated for Halloween??"

Uhhhhhhh, we really need it of course. :rolleyes1 Doesn't everyone NEED orange and black Oreos? ;)

Well yes Beth, EVERYone needs orange and black Oreo's....it's apparent to me that you have failed your DD somehow....LOL :) :luv I buy them to, DBF asks me why, I tell him they taste better! LOL

Courtney, I wasn't sure if he was in a cartoon or just a comic character, with Anime stuff it's hard to tell sometimes. lol I'll look for his cartoons, are they on TV? Cartoon Network or anything? They might have them on demand. :) He is cute and I do remember seeing him at Target, I just didn't know what he was. LOL

Courtney, I wasn't sure if he was in a cartoon or just a comic character, with Anime stuff it's hard to tell sometimes. lol I'll look for his cartoons, are they on TV? Cartoon Network or anything? They might have them on demand. :) He is cute and I do remember seeing him at Target, I just didn't know what he was. LOL

:laughing: You're right about the anime stuff!

His cartoons (they're like 2 minutes long) used to come on Nicktoons Network, if you guys get that channel. I don't see them on there anymore, it would come on in between shows. Check on demand, they could be there!

I will, I'll look tonight. If I can't find any I'll youtube him. :)

What a fun exchange! I wish I could've joined in, but it just wasn't the right time for me. Hopefully I'll be able to join in on the Halloween exchange! :goodvibes

My mom and i went shopping yesterday for the October exchange.. we found great treasures! I'm so excitted for the october one!

Beth.. is there anyway we can get the name of our person sooner ..in case we wanted to do monograms or make something special?

These have been alot of fun and great community builders. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter