Divas, Zebra Domes, and Pixie Dust! A Week in an African Paradise! New TR Link Pg.145

Your Teppan Edo meal sounded fantastic and the chef sounded hilarious :rotfl:

I love all the goodies you all bought, especially the key rings!

I hope you're having a great trip :goodvibes

I imagine you are on your way home soon.

Welcome back and sorry it's over already. But at least you can relive it by retelling all of us.

Hi, everyone! We are home after a great trip with lots of food and great DIS meets! I am completely exhausted and not looking forward to going to work tomorrow! I read everyone's great posts (and laughed very hard at MeMom's pome :laughing:) and will be back tomorrow to reply individually.

I took a LOT of food pictures so I hope everyone will head over to the new trip report when I get it up and running. :goodvibes

Glad you made it home safely. I know it's hard to take that this morning you were at Disney World and tomorrow morning you'll be back in the cold, cruel world. I know that feeling so well.

Looking forward to the food pictures! Get a good night's sleep.

Welcome Home! Tomorrow is going to be a lit challenging for you-make sure you have lots of coffee...:surfweb:

Looking forward to hearing all about your fun1:woohoo:

OHHHHHHH She is BACK!!!! YAY!!!! Hope you had just a fabulous time, and I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!!!! :yay::yay:

Hope tomorrow at school isn't too tiring and that your kids are still speaking with you!!! :laughing:

Welcome home Jackie! I know, not fun coming back....
Anxiously awaiting your trip report. I wonder if you are going to start tomorrow while your kids are completing a project..... If so you'll be on the 10th page before I can start reading. UGH!
Can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all the stories!:goodvibes

Welcome back, CP! Isn't a sad Monday morning not waking up in the happy place? Tough going to work today. :sad2: But I know we both had great trips and it was so nice to finally meet you! Looking forward to hearing more about your trip! :thumbsup2

Welcome Home CP!!! I hope you have a good day at work!!!! I'm starting to regret having a lab setup for today instead of something more mellow LOL!!!! What was I thinking??? Oh well tomorrow will be a very nice leisure day with the guidance counselor taking over so I should be able to play catch up YAY!!

OOOH food pictures...I can't wait to see them and hear your opinions on the food!!

Welcome home CP!!!!! I can not wait to read your new tr. Glad to hear that you had a great trip.

Just caught up and finished! Teppen Edo sounds like a great way to spend your last night and I'm glad Charles joined you! I loved reading along and seeing all your pictures!
Hope you are having fun now in Disney (or maybe you are back already?) and that Charles was with you a bit more this time! Otherwise it would almost be like a solo trip! Can't wait to hear about it and all your DIS meets!

Allyson:surfweb:

Hope you're having a good day at work and are able to stay awake. I didn't go anywhere this weekend and I can't keep my eyes open :lmao:

Will the tr start tonight?

Welcome back Jackie. I cannot wait to hear all about it. I want to go to the F&W next year so I need all the tips I can get.

So glad you made it back and I hope the first day wasn't too much of a downer! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip! Can't wait to hear what you thought about the F & W!!!!! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter