"Diver Special" at Coral Reef

jiminy14

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ordered the "Diver Special" for lunch at the Coral Reef in EPCOT?
Thinking about lunch here and this looked like a good deal. I'm interested in opinions on both the shrimp and the rueben sandwich entrees. Thanks!

Hi...I can't comment on the "Diver's Special", but just wanted to say that my DH and I had the best lunch at Coral Reef last week!! He had the blackened catfish and I had lobster soup and salad; we shared an appetizer of shrimp, too. And PLEASE, if you like chocolate desserts, order the "Chocolate Wave"!! It's warm, dark chocolate with a white chocolate Grand Marnier center with chocolate ganache and white chocolate ice cream! Beautiful and delicious!It's the best dessert I've had in years!! Overall, this was one of our favorite meals this year! We went early and had a table right next to the tank, and just so enjoyed watching the fish and turtles! I hope you have a wonderful experience!! Enjoy! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter