Dizzy World here we come!! March 2010 PTR with pictures!

March 5th

7:00 AM: Wake up ((If Not earlier, I do have an infant after all))
**Have Breakfast at Condo

8:30 AM: Leave Condo

9:00 AM: Opening of Disney Studios

12:55 PM: Lunch ADR at 50’s Prime Time

7:00 PM: Park Closes ((Hoping to make it all day, depends on Jayden and how he handles everything))

Go back to Condo for swimming and Dinner. Might go to a local restaurant for dinner.

MUST-DO’s for the DAY

1. ToT
2. RnRC
3. Indiana Jones
4. American Idol Experience
5. The Great Movie Ride
6. Toy Story Mania
7. Voyage of the Little Mermaid
8. Beauty and the Beast
9. Fantasmic
10. Pin-trading
11. Buy Reya Mickey Ears….((hers melted in the sun, when I left it in the car last year))

Wow, you leave soon! I'm in late to the game. Your children are adorable-so precious.

I am thinking of pin trading for DS this year. He has never asked to do it but I think he would enjoy it. He is outgoing but can be shy for a spell so will have to see.

I like your dining ressies. You will CRT for breakfast. It was one of our favorites.

Erika

Great plan! Will Reya nap in the stroller? Or does she not nap anymore? (DS was 3 in november and he still naps for like 3 hours a day!) Do you have a double stroller? (I might have seen that in your earlier posts, but I don't remember!)

Are you planning on seeing Playhouse Disney later, or does Reya not care about that?

And YES Toy story mania is a "must do!" It's such a great ride! Do you know if you can take the baby on? DS was 21 months when we went last, and he just sat on our laps. :3dglasses

Wow, you leave soon! I'm in late to the game. Your children are adorable-so precious.

I am thinking of pin trading for DS this year. He has never asked to do it but I think he would enjoy it. He is outgoing but can be shy for a spell so will have to see.

I like your dining ressies. You will CRT for breakfast. It was one of our favorites.

Erika

Thank you, and thanks for joining me.

Pin trading is so much fun.... I've never done it myself but it's fun watching my DD enjoy it.

My DD is the complete opposite of shy, the girl doesn't know the meaning of stranger. Sometimes it's a bit scary, but at the same time I love that she can get along with anyone and everyone.

I'm SUPER excited for CRT, I think I'm going to cry.;)

Great plan! Will Reya nap in the stroller? Or does she not nap anymore? (DS was 3 in november and he still naps for like 3 hours a day!) Do you have a double stroller? (I might have seen that in your earlier posts, but I don't remember!)

Are you planning on seeing Playhouse Disney later, or does Reya not care about that?

And YES Toy story mania is a "must do!" It's such a great ride! Do you know if you can take the baby on? DS was 21 months when we went last, and he just sat on our laps. :3dglasses

She stopped napping the day she turned 3.... you are SOOOOOO lucky that your son still naps. I would do anything to have a little peace and quite in the middle of the day while both children nap, but no such luck. If worse comes to worse and she gets really tired I can carry Jayden in the Bjorn and put Reya in the stroller to nap.

Actually Reya doesn't watch any of the playhouse disney shows, so I think we'll skip it when we're there.

I'm hoping I can take Jayden on Toy Story Mania..... we rode it when we went to Disneyland last time and I LOVED it. I also love that Jayden can ride most of the rides with us, it will make life so much easier. And he's so observant lately, he's going to have the best time people watching.

Yay for tickets! It should feel official, you leave SO SOON!

And yes, if she doesn't watch the shows, she won't get the hype. We don't have cable, but we have DVDs of all the shows. Haha. DS loved the playhouse disney show when he was 11 months without watching the shows, but anything is exciting for a baby! Lol.

:yay: for tickets!! I am glad you are planning on doing a TR--I am living through TR right now trying to gain more and more tips for my own trip. Plus, like many of us here on DIS, I like reading about everyone's Disney experience.

Love the pictures you are posting! Reya is so adorable :) I did not realize Mickey ears will melt--see, another tip!! ;)

ONLY 10 days to go!!!! :yay:

IMG_2861-2.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg

CIMG2322.jpg

CIMG2325.jpg

CIMG2318.jpg

Picture1899.jpg

IMG_3173.jpg

IMG_3175.jpg

What great pictures. I love that one with Reya and that winnie the pooh! Aww, she's so adorable. Can't wait to see the pictures from this trip!

10 days!?!? Are you starting to freak out? That's SO soon!

:yay: for tickets!! I am glad you are planning on doing a TR--I am living through TR right now trying to gain more and more tips for my own trip. Plus, like many of us here on DIS, I like reading about everyone's Disney experience.

Love the pictures you are posting! Reya is so adorable :) I did not realize Mickey ears will melt--see, another tip!! ;)

Yep, they sure do!! Wasn't happy! It was her first pair too, so they had sentimental value, and I left them sitting on the front seat of the car one hot sunny day. :rolleyes1

What great pictures. I love that one with Reya and that winnie the pooh! Aww, she's so adorable. Can't wait to see the pictures from this trip!

10 days!?!? Are you starting to freak out? That's SO soon!

Thank you! I can't wait to share the pictures... I have 4 very photogenic children going with me so there should be tons of great ones.

Joining in! I'll be back to read later when the kids are napping!

Welcome! :thumbsup2

March 6th

Magic Kingdom

6:00AM: Wake up

7:30AM: Leave

8:20AM: ADR for CRT
**Reya will wear her Pink Cinderella Princess dress with Tiara

**Buy a balloon for the stroller so it’s easier to identify

2:15PM: Get a snack and find a place for the parade

3:00PM: Celebrate a dream come true parade

8:00PM: Wishes

10:00PM: Park closes

My goal is to try and make it from open to close this night, but I’m not going to push Jayden if he can’t handle it. ((That’s why we bought an 8 day ticket, so we can come back another day.))

No specific plans for lunch or dinner.

MUST DO’S

1. POTC
2. The Haunted Mansion
3. Splash Mountain
4. Buzz Lightyear
5. Dumbo
6. Peter Pan
7. Winnie the Pooh
8. Mickey’s Philharmagic
9. Jungle Cruise
10. Snow White’s scary adventures
11. Pin trading
12. Meet as many characters as possible

You're in single digits today!! :banana:

Your plans for MK look good! I can't wait to hear how Reya likes her breakfast with the princesses.

Today Reya got to pull of the #10 Mickey head on our Countdown Calendar, so YEP.... We're finally in the single digits!!! :yay: :woohoo: :cool1:

I can't believe it!!!! This trip has been in the making since the day I found out I was pregnant. ((Not kidding)) It's been a very long year, and it almost doesn't seem real!

9 days!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

IMG_3188.jpg

Picture11006.jpg

Picture11011.jpg

Picture1860-1.jpg

IMG_3189.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

Your plans look great! Reya is going to love dressing up for CRT, that sounds like so much fun!

Your pictures make me want to be there RIGHT NOW!

Today my sweet precious baby boy is 10 weeks old!

jayden002-1.jpg

jayden005.jpg

jayden011-1.jpg

jayden016.jpg

He’s been so amazing the last 3 nights. Saturday night he slept 7 hours through the night, Sunday 5 hours, and last night another 7 hours. I’m hoping this isn’t a short lived phase he’s going through and that he’s headed in the right direction and will be sleeping 10 hours soon. LOL~~ Here’s to hoping!

I’m so lucky to have him in my life, he’s the best baby in the world!!! LOVE YA JAYDEN… Happy 10 weeks!!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Here’s Reya standing in front of our countdown calendar!!! We’re so happy to see so few numbers left.

jayden018-1.jpg

jayden019.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went shopping the other day for a few vacation items, thought I would share.

Jayden’s 1st pair of swim trunks….. They’re so tiny and cute!! Can’t wait to take him swimming for the first time.

jayden006.jpg

Some shirts for Reya

jayden007.jpg

jayden008.jpg

jayden009.jpg

I also bought Reya a couple pairs of sandals. I took her to get her feet sized and was amazed that she’s supposed to be wearing size 9 or 9 ½’s. The poor girl has been wearing 8’s. ((I had no idea))

Anyway, these were so cute I had to buy them… Hope they’re comfortable for lots of walking at Disney.

jayden010-2.jpg

Aww, happy 10 week birthday, Jayden! What a sleeper, that's impressive! DS didn't sleep through the night until he was 2 1/2, so I don't expect that from DD for a LOONG time. 3 or 4 hours at a time is enough to keep me rested and happy! (You know, since I haven't slept more than 3 or 4 hours at a time in 3 1/2 years now, you get used to these things!)

I love those pigtails! I bet she's excited! Not much left on that calendar!

I cannot imagine how tiny those swim trunks are! I love that shirt with Minnie blowing bubbles!

Love your plans!! The balloon on the stroller is a cute idea. Have you seen the stroller license plates on the DISign board yet?

:yay: :yay: SINGLE DIGITS!!!! :yay: :yay:

Aww, happy 10 week birthday, Jayden! What a sleeper, that's impressive! DS didn't sleep through the night until he was 2 1/2, so I don't expect that from DD for a LOONG time. 3 or 4 hours at a time is enough to keep me rested and happy! (You know, since I haven't slept more than 3 or 4 hours at a time in 3 1/2 years now, you get used to these things!)

I love those pigtails! I bet she's excited! Not much left on that calendar!

I cannot imagine how tiny those swim trunks are! I love that shirt with Minnie blowing bubbles!

WOW! Yes, I feel very lucky that I have a great sleeper. As a matter of fact he's snug as a bug sleeping in his baby swing right now. I have NO idea what I would do without that thing. He's been super grumpy today, so I'm enjoying the quite moment right now. My DD started sleeping through the night when she was 3 months old, so I'm hopeful.

Reya is REALLY excited. We talk about going to Disney everyday.... plus it's nice because I get to use it as leverage everyday.... "If you don't go to sleep, we're NOT going to Disney World" ... ""If you don't eat your food, we're NOT going to Disney World" .... ""If you don't pick up your toys, we're NOT going to Disney World" ..... LOL!! Going to miss not being able to hold it over her head much longer. ((does that make me a bad parent? :confused3))

The swim trunks are REALLY tiny.... They actually might be too big for him, I haven't tried them on. He's actually still wearing newborn clothes he's so small.

Love your plans!! The balloon on the stroller is a cute idea. Have you seen the stroller license plates on the DISign board yet?

:yay: :yay: SINGLE DIGITS!!!! :yay: :yay:

Thanks. :) The balloon was well worth the money because it really helped in finding our stroller in the throngs of parked strollers.... LOVED IT!!

No, I haven't seen the stroller license plates, I'll have to check them out.

Great buys! I love the Tinkerbell shirt--so my DD!! :rotfl2: Happy 10 weeks Jayden!!

So my DD too...... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter