• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

Can someone bring me up to speed— how do you use the queue code (if you are lucky enough to be DMed one? And, how do you check your queue code to see how much longer if the screen still says more than one hour?
I don't know how to take pictures so I'll try to talk you through what I do.

Right about the Approximate wait time, right click and the bottom selection says "inspect"
If you did it in the right spot, you'll see a line in the code that says "<div class="warning-box">
Click the little arrow to the left of it to expand it.

Then click the arrow 2 under it that says <div id="MainPart_divProgressbar_Progress"...

The style="Width: 66%;...is the progress

If you don't click in just the right spot though, you won't see the warning box part. So close the code and click again. I find it works just a 1/4" to the left and just above the A.
you can also control F to search and search for width till you get to the one with the percentage.

Thanks Jessjunk for the instructions.

I have been waiting for 8 hours, and I'm at 48%. I am officially in the market for a queue code if someone is looking to give one. If I take the queue time seriously, this means I will be buying tickets at 4am. What happens if I am asleep when my turn is active? Does it timeout and I lose my turn?

My last queue is about an hour away - showing 50 minutes and 88% progress. First DM gets it.

Note - this one launched at 8:06 am, so AFTER the original queue went live. I take that to mean that everyone who was in the waiting room at 8:00 has gotten their tickets, so the system is working its way through everyone else.
Still got the code?

What happens if I am asleep when my turn is active? Does it timeout and I lose my turn?
Yeah - the queue expires ten minutes after it hits zero, and the website times out after an unspecified amount of time.

I had that happen during a merch event last year. Told me I had more than hour, went for a run, got home less than an hour later to find that the queue had completed quickly and my turn had expired.

My last queue is about an hour away - showing 50 minutes and 88% progress. First DM gets it.

Note - this one launched at 8:06 am, so AFTER the original queue went live. I take that to mean that everyone who was in the waiting room at 8:00 has gotten their tickets, so the system is working its way through everyone else.

The queue didn’t open until sometime between 8:05 and 8:10. It’s possible you were the before the queue opened.

Can you use the que for whatever you want when it goes live? I was trying to BUY tickets when I got in the que but have since managed to buy them on AAA instead. They are linked in my app I just am not sure if the que will work since I clicked something else to GET there like 12 hours ago. lol

Last edited:

Can you use the que for whatever you want when it goes live? I was trying to BUY tickets when I got in the que but have since managed to buy them on AAA instead.
If you have one now - you'll need it to add your AAA tickets to your account and to book park reservations for those tickets. Almost everything in that section of MyDisneyland is currently behind the queue.

Anyone else have random tickets that you DID NOT purchase, pop into your DL app? We have 4 adult 2 day tickets, one park per day that we have had since 2020. I just went into the app and now we also have 4, 1 day child park hoppers? Super confused, LOL. The park hoppers only have our first name on the ticket, where as the tickets we actually purchased have both our first and last names. Weird right?

Just want to pay it forward with my experience info since so many are joining this thread late - I bought my tickets for our entire party off another website (NOT Disneyland's own site), linked them to my Disneyland account via the app. When it was my turn in the queue, I was on my laptop computer and already signed into the website. The system redirected me to a page where the tickets I purchased were already loaded - I clicked each one and made the reservations.

For those who have not been following this thread all along:
- Each day is a separate reservation - you do one at a time, then start over
- I had seven folks in my party, and two of them had different tickets (two day versus three day) and I was able to make reservations for all of us. Had a slight panic attack when booking for day three as it seemed as though the system wouldn't let me book; had to restart and simply click only the folks with the three day tickets. That sounds complicated but it was easy...

Good luck, everyone! So grateful for you all and the incredible kindness I've witnessed on this thread. :lovestruc

Can you use the que for whatever you want when it goes live? I was trying to BUY tickets when I got in the que but have since managed to buy them on AAA instead. They are linked in my app I just am not sure if the que will work since I clicked something else to GET there like 12 hours ago. lol

That's exactly what I did! While in queue, bought tickets from another website, loaded them using the app, and when it was my turn in the queue, the tickets I had linked popped up no problem.

I saw that earlier in the day there were reports of issues with linking tickets via the app, but it worked just fine for me (knocking on wood for others!).

Venting. :)

What. A day. Got into the queue at 7am... around 11 finally it was my turn, mid checkout the server crashes and dumps me on the floor. Ok, I saved the url just in case this happens... but wait! Like many of you, got requeued. Ok, let’s keep going. Finally got my tickets just after 9pm. 14 hours later. But now I’m in a “more than an hour” reservation queue and I think I might cry. What was the point of selecting dates during ticket buying and being told to make reservations “immediately” if this is how it’s going to be? Hope is not yet lost, but man am I tired and would really like to go to bed.

Tip I discovered by accident: turn on your computer speakers if you don’t want to keep sitting at your computer. When it’s your turn, the site plays a sound.

I’m trying to figure where I am in the queue but feel like there is a step missing. Where do I find the Styles width % info?

Venting. :)

What. A day. Got into the queue at 7am... around 11 finally it was my turn, mid checkout the server crashes and dumps me on the floor. Ok, I saved the url just in case this happens... but wait! Like many of you, got requeued. Ok, let’s keep going. Finally got my tickets just after 9pm. 14 hours later. But now I’m in a “more than an hour” reservation queue and I think I might cry. What was the point of selecting dates during ticket buying and being told to make reservations “immediately” if this is how it’s going to be? Hope is not yet lost, but man am I tired and would really like to go to bed.

Tip I discovered by accident: turn on your computer speakers if you don’t want to keep sitting at your computer. When it’s your turn, the site plays a sound.
Thanks for the tip 👍🏻

Hoping I will get through before midnight... one last park reservation to get 🥺. I got my tickets through GAT so that skipped a step.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter