DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

To go to bed or to not go to bed... This is definitely the question. Wish it would click over to less than an hour to give me a sign of hope. Thanks everyone for all the tips.

To go to bed or to not go to bed... This is definitely the question. Wish it would click over to less than an hour to give me a sign of hope. Thanks everyone for all the tips.
I wonder what happens if you just leave it running while your go to bed? Will you go back in the queue if you don’t click within the allotted time?

Last edited:
I was down to 13 minutes then it changed back to more than an hour. An hour later, it was at 47 minutes then went to 53. What the heck? There should be fewer people by now and the site shouldn’t act so buggy.

I have SoCal Pass from last year and was able to make reservations. I bought tickets for my daughter today since she’s over 3 now and added it to the Disneyland app. While there, I checked park availability for our SoCal Pass and it says blacked out for the dates we already reserved. What does it mean? Do I need to upgrade? Will I be able to pay to upgrade when I get there, or can I do it beforehand over the phone? Thanks

If anyone has a link for a queue with less than an hour a very tired me would be very appreciative. I can’t dm yet. Thank you

If anyone has a link for a queue with less than an hour a very tired me would be very appreciative. I can’t dm yet. Thank you
I have a queue currently at 25 minutes but do not need it. Sorry, cannot DM you so the only other option is to post the queue ID publicly. Please respond when/if you see this message so that I can remove the queue ID once you have copied it.

7013ebc1-398c-4ecf-be83-73e4c14f0c8b

Reminder that if you are purchasing tickets AND want to reserve at the same time, you can (and should).

Once you finish purchasing your tickets, click the LEARN MORE button on the "Your Theme Park Reservation is Confirmed!" page.

Reminder that if you are purchasing tickets AND want to reserve at the same time, you can (and should).

Once you finish purchasing your tickets, click the LEARN MORE button on the "Your Theme Park Reservation is Confirmed!" page.
That's what I tried to do, but I was in the queue from 2:45pm until 12:15am, when the countdown finally showed less than an hour.

Looks like June 5 is (currently) the first total sell out day? Anyone else seeing anything different?

I still see availability for at least one park all other days and both parks most days on the calendar.

I have SoCal Pass from last year and was able to make reservations. I bought tickets for my daughter today since she’s over 3 now and added it to the Disneyland app. While there, I checked park availability for our SoCal Pass and it says blacked out for the dates we already reserved. What does it mean? Do I need to upgrade? Will I be able to pay to upgrade when I get there, or can I do it beforehand over the phone? Thanks
Are you talking about a SoCal annual pass?

So confused - I am trying to see how much my ticket cost would be for a possible trip in November if out of staters are allowed. How do I even see what the cost would be? Or is there no way until the calendar opens up? I just need 2, 1 day hopper tickets - one for an 8 year old and one for a 10 year old. Specific to 11/3 or maybe 11/4. Thanks!

So confused - I am trying to see how much my ticket cost would be for a possible trip in November if out of staters are allowed. How do I even see what the cost would be? Or is there no way until the calendar opens up? I just need 2, 1 day hopper tickets - one for an 8 year old and one for a 10 year old. Specific to 11/3 or maybe 11/4. Thanks!
Tier pricing has only been announced through June.

I don't know if this is helpful or not...

Here's what they currently have posted. We don't know what "tier" those dates will require yet, so, you're right, there's no way to know for sure. You can take a look on the https://disneyland.disney.go.com/park-availability/ and click the various single-day ticket tiers now for examples of dates in May/June. Since you are looking at mid-week, maybe you would fall in a lower tier? Anyway, here's the chart so you could get a price range: For example, looks like an Adult 1-day Hopper would fall between $159-$209. Looking at the existing calendars of tiers, budgeting for a Tier 3 seems like a safe bet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter