DLH Internet Question

I didn't notice any keyboards in our room on our last stay. I believe there were cables/plugs for an ethernet connection, which we used on our laptop. I think you have to have your own laptop though.

According to the hotel information we received at checkin, you do need to have a laptop to use the internet in your room. You should not have to bring a cable (there was one in the desk drawer, with a warning that you will be charged if it disappears during your stay). There is no charge for access from your room (it is included in the resort fee).

I believe I also read on the hotel information sheet that there is also internet access available at through the Conference Center (may not need a laptop for that, but there is probably a charge associated with it). There is also wireless access in a couple of places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter