DLP Add-On?

*pixie*

DIS Veteran
I saw on another thread someone mentioned doing a DLP add-on, but I can't seem to find any information on this. Is there a certain area on the ABD website where I can find more information?

Just wanted to add that you may want to price it out yourself. We would have ended up paying a couple thousand more (for a plushie, soft drinks and airport transfers?) having ABD book it than we ended up paying on our own. I could understand if it included unlimited fast pass (like it used to), or some other amazing benefit, but it didn't seem like a good deal to us.

We added on DLP after a prior ABD (flying from Venice) and it was super easy to do this ourselves. We got the rooms that we wanted, in the hotel that we wanted, and then just ordered transfers both to and from the airport. All very easy and soooo much cheaper on our own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter