DLP visit and airport hotel

kpadalik

DIS Veteran
My daughter will be traveling to Europe for a study abroad. At the end of her trip she will be traveling solo to DLP. She is taking the train from Paris to DLP, staying one night at Santa Fe. Two days in the parks. After her second day in the parks, she will be taking the train to the airport so that she can catch her flight early the next morning. Is there a safe, clean hotel at the airport that is recommended?

Around the airport (Roissy area) there are several chain hotels in different price categories. Holiday Inn, Mercure, Melia, Marriott. They should all be decent quality.

This past summer my flight from Paris was cancelled and I stayed at the Hilton by the CDG airport. I was with my family but I would feel safe staying there as a solo female traveler. There were shuttles to the main terminals and the walk from the shuttle terminal to the Hilton was well marked, decently lit, and a very short walk.

I stayed at ibis Paris CDG Airport at Terminal 3. If you are booking this hotel, make sure you book the one at 3 rue de Bruxelles, as there is a budget Ibis at 1 Bis Rue De La Haye which is a different hotel.

We used Magic Shuttle from Disneyland Paris and it dropped us at their base at terminal 2E, so we had to make our way over to Terminal 3.

This took us about 40 minutes as we had to get the shuttle train. Its all very well sign posted , it just took us a bit of time as we were tired.

We had a reservation for 1 room with 2 beds for 1 night with breakfast which cost €199.56.

The onsite restaurant opened at 7pm so we just chilled in the room for a while.

At 7pm we went to the onsite restaurant.

I was very surprised by the quality of the food. It was a buffet and you paid for either 2 or 3 courses, with drinks extra. We paid €50 for 2 course buffet for 2 people, which included 1 glass of wine and 1 soda, which I thought was amazing value.

Breakfast was from 5am to 10am. Check out was at 12pm,

Breakfast was in the same restaurant as last nights dinner. We just gave our room number at the host stand and then we found a table.

Again I was super impressed with the food.

There were 2 self service drinks machines, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, orange juice and apple juice.
Hot items were mini omelets, sausages, a pot to boil eggs, plenty of cold sliced meats and cheese, fresh fruit, cereals, croissants, pastries, crepes and toast. Nana asked for gluten free bread and one of the staff brought a plate with 2 factory sealed gluten free madeleines and 2 factory sealed mini loafs of seeded gluten free bread.

After a leisurely breakfast, we refilled our water bottles at the water refill fountain in the hotel lobby and went back to the room to finish packing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter