DLRP Photo/artwork thread

088Mosaic.jpg

I'm really proud of this one :)

Thats flippin brilliant Emma!!!:eek: I love it...I would steal it for myself but might be quite weird when people ask who the folks in it are!!!:rotfl:

Thats flippin brilliant Emma!!!:eek: I love it...I would steal it for myself but might be quite weird when people ask who the folks in it are!!!:rotfl:

I'm rather impressed with myself, maybe im doing something right :rotfl: Im doing another now with a estimated time of 6 hours :eek: :lmao:

Whats the best size to get them printed out at? Im going to have a huge collection on my wall when ive finised decorating my front room.

I'm rather impressed with myself, maybe im doing something right :rotfl: Im doing another now with a estimated time of 6 hours :eek: :lmao:

Holy smoke!! Mine aren't taking that long, I am using 199 photos, how many you using?

Well I got my 4 done in a 8X10 inch just to see what like and they coulda been as big as poster size but then we were talking mega price!lol..basically the bigger the better but mine were ok at 8X10 then the clear clip frames on them.

Wow, that's fantastic.

My library has just over 1000 photos in it, but then again a lot of those are quite similar because they're from many years of DLRP trips. :thumbsup2

It now says 30hours, its gonna be a looooong night ha ha

There's a phrase for that sort of thing that I have - They're called "Microsoft Minutes" due to how much the guess changes and innacurate it ends up being.

I don't think the time has anything to do with the number of pictures in your library, because mine only take about 1/2 hour or so, even with 1050 pictures in the library (although the guess always says 2 minutes remaining - never changes).

im not sure if the one im doing now is going to come out that great. I think my chip and dale one was a one off.

you 2 still up?:rotfl: I'm off to my bed catch ya the morra I might be in better craic then!!:rotfl:

you 2 still up?:rotfl: I'm off to my bed catch ya the morra I might be in better craic then!!:rotfl:

Me, I'm up till about 12:30 or so most evenings, as is DB :rotfl2: Some nights, I go to be before DB does - he has been known to still be up at 1 or even 2am :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

On another note, I've just put together a fantillusions picture. It's better than I was expecting, but I prefer my Pink Palace one.

Night Katrina look forward to seeing your creations tomorrow.

and Rob WOWOW, loving the new pic. Your a pro at this :)

Night Katrina look forward to seeing your creations tomorrow.

and Rob WOWOW, loving the new pic. Your a pro at this :)

Am I? I guess I've got a reasonable library of pictures to use then, or I've figured out the right settings or something. At the moment though, they don't look too good if you zoom in, so won't print too well. Maybe I'll try some higher settings to see what I can do with the next one. I'm lucky that our computer is fairly new, so produces them quite quickly.

Yours are looking really good as well though :)

My one don't you mean:rotfl: I wish this other one would hurry up and finish as my bed is calling me:lmao:

No, I mean your 2 - Donald and Chip / Dale. Donald's pretty good for a first attempt. The ones I tried on the mac last night were awful - you really couldn't recognise what it was!

I'm back!!!:rotfl: Rob thats awesome!!:worship: I'm going to try harder the morra and take it from there, by the way Fiona loves her mickey one! So thats fab! Emma, go to bed!!!:rotfl:

night night xx

Oooh I see we're getting the hang of it now,hey. I'm just going to post my ones hehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter