Do any of you ladies wear full-length formals?

Mickeyhugger

DIS Veteran
on formal night?

I wore a cocktail dress last year for both formal and semi-formal.

However, I saw a most beautiful full-length gown (haven't worn anything full-length since my prom 28 years ago!) which I couldn't resist and bought for this year.

I just don't remember seeing too many women wearing full-length. So what, right?

Who else here goes full-length?

You can wear any nice outfit that you want. A coctail dress is fine for either formal or casual. It's up to you.

:earsgirl:

I have a full length, all glittery dress and black heels with sparkles that I LOVE to wear. I've taken it on 2 cruises.....

The best part about it is that its made of spandex, so I turn it inside out, and roll it up into a gallon size ziplock bag and throw it into the suitcase. When I get onboard, I just hang it up and there are NO wrinkles!!

I've found you can get some great deals around New Years....

I also wear DRESSES for dinner every night. I feel better, and when you get on the ship and see how "fancy" it is, its nice to be "fancy" yourself.....I'm very surprised how many people still go to dinner in shorts, even after its requested that you don't.....

Kellib36

I wore a full length black dress for formal night on the 4/17 Eastern and a 3/4 length dress with sparkly top for semi-formal. There were many people dressed up. Have a great time and be as dressy as you want. It's YOUR cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter