Do any of you use a GPS or child locator for your "runners?"

Did they send the instruction booklet? I can scan mine and send it to you if you would like. Just let me know.

No, the instructions came with it; just took a while to get the pieces to charge enough to work LOL. Now we're having fun playing hide and seek with it. The range drops way down when there's a wall between us, but to me that's a good thing; I don't want 'em where I can't see 'em. So now the wristband alerts them that they strayed and kind of gets their attention. We're planning on upping the ante and trying the grocery store next:scared1:

Nicole it sounds like it is going good so far. Let me know how the store goes. You are on the right track making it a game of hide and seek. They do take a long time to charge.

We need to get ours going again so my Mom can learn to use it.

Thanks; that looks like a good idea; but not practical for families like mine; I have to use mine at least once a week, often more. At least we get our money's worth LOL.

For what it is worth, a friend rented the one that is posted on the orlando stroller rentals website, but they have not gone yet. Her cousin used it and told her about it and said it was very simple and easy process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter