Do deluxe reosrts still have characters out for Halloween day?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
We havent been to the parks for Halloween in a few years-do the deluxe resorts still have characters out for a few hours for photos on Halloween? Years ago each deluxe resort would have 1-2 characters in their costumes and a treat trail so you could hop from resort to resort and enjoy. I was thinking it would be fun to do again but havent heard about it happening lately.

In 2023, there were no characters in the evening at Yacht Club, Beach Club or Boardwalk on Halloween. There were trick or treat spots and games. If I find my post about it, I will add a link.

We havent been to the parks for Halloween in a few years-do the deluxe resorts still have characters out for a few hours for photos on Halloween? Years ago each deluxe resort would have 1-2 characters in their costumes and a treat trail so you could hop from resort to resort and enjoy. I was thinking it would be fun to do again but havent heard about it happening lately.
I don't know about the Deluxes but the last 2 years Caribbean Beach Resort had them on Halloween.

We also had some visit POFQ some years back when we stayed there. It was before night time though, 4 or 5 ish.

I don't know about the Deluxes but the last 2 years Caribbean Beach Resort had them on Halloween.
And last year I've seen them at Rivera and various others too (the later on social media). And let me tell ya I had terrible luck 3 years in a row - 2020, 2021, and 2022! Maybe it was a matter of wrong place, right time, or vice-versa.

Last edited:
I took photos of the Halloween activity schedules for some of the deluxe resorts in 2023:

Boardwalk
Contemporary
Yacht & Beach Club

If characters appeared, they were not on the schedule.

I walked around for the evening activities at BoardWalk and at Yacht & Beach Club. I did not see any characters. I stopped at the Contemporary during the day to take that photo, but I did not look at any of the activities.

Attachments

• Boardwalk Halloween activities 2023.jpg
    Boardwalk Halloween activities 2023.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Contemporary Halloween activities 2023.jpg
    Contemporary Halloween activities 2023.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Yacht & Beach Club Halloween activities 2023.jpg
    Yacht & Beach Club Halloween activities 2023.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 15
Thanks for all the repliles! I remember doing a character crawl of sorts on Halloween from Poly to Grand to Contemporary when we stayed at Wilderness Lodge and they had some great characters out like Stitch Elvis, but that was years ago. It seems like its hit or miss which resorts do it now but a Sklyliner character crawl would also be lots of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter