Do DIS Solos Ever Meet at WDW

Yes they do. I met another person by posting that I wanted company at the GF tea one time, and I'm quite sure others have done similar things. It was really a nice way to break up my solo trip. I don't know if there have been gatherings of groups of solos, though.

Try Adults and Solo Trips Central ( a stuck link at the top of the page) for others who are going when you're going. Isn't that the handiest thing?

There's also Dining Central if you'd like to meet up for a meal.

I ran across them while surfing around last week. Cool idea, huh?

Yes. I met ctgirlluvsmickey (Sonya) on this site and we started to e-mail and then talk on the phone because we were both going to be solo at Halloween last year. We've been friends for over a year now and will meet up again this year at WDW for Halloween again.

There are tons of us going solo to DISCON (both singles and people leaving thier spouses at home!) Feel free to join us! See the DISCON boards for details!

I've made a few solo trips and I've met up with both solos and families, it was fun :)

For three Decembers in a row, I signed up for mini-meets, and no one ever showed up. Each time I waited for about 45 minutes.
I still have no idea what happened.

This December, I signed up
for a rather large character meal while DIS-con is in town.
I do hope it will actually happen.

Will be at BWI 12-9 t0 12-17 anyone looking for a lunch or dinner partner sometime there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter