Do I have to SHARE MY TABLE @ Sci Fi Dine In???

Originally posted by HollyJoy
Can someone tell me if you NEED PS's for the 50's Cafe and/or Sci-Fi drive in?

We were there last Dec at the "slow" time and we couldnt get in to Sci Fi since we didnt have a ps. They werent taking any walk ins. Better to be on the safe side and make the ps.

When we went at Easter this year we tried to get PS for 4 of us for lunch and got 2 and 2, 5 minutes apart. When we arrived we asked for a table for four and got seated at one of the regular tables in the back where you face each other. We preferred that to the car tables. I thought the food was ok. Our waiter was nice and when DD and I wanted to share a sandwich he brought us each a half on a plate with fries and everthing and didn't charge extra.

I didn't like how quiet it was in there. It seemed almost somber.

That sounds absolutetly horrible! I don't think I would like this seating arrangement at all! Are there any other options at the Sci-Fi?

Lisa

Originally posted by Aristomommy
Is there enough room in the cars for a baby's carrier or a booster seat?

Jen

No way. There is barely enough room for 2 adults to sit comfortably. I hated it and will never eat there again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter