Do I need a PS for lunch at SCI-FI

discraz

Mouseketeer
I will be changing our park days now that the rehab for TOT has changed. We will be there just in time before is closes. We wanted to eat lunch at SCI-Fi. Should I call and change my PS or will the wait for lunch be short?

I have found in the past that the wait for lunch at the Sci Fi is always long even with PS, so I would suggest you get a PS, even if it's the night before.

I think it probably depends on when you go and how many are in your group. We went a couple of years ago the first week of February, around 1:30 and did not wait at all for a table for 2.

Even tho we go in the "Off Season" we had to wait about 30 minutes for Sci-Fi with PS. It was really fun and we look forward to doing it again.

we ate there for the 1st time this past saturday (labor day weekend). We did not have a PS ( decided "on the spot" to try it out). anyway, we waited about 10-15 minutes. There were several people around waiting for tables, but they were pretty quick. That being said, I will never eat there again. We got cheesburgers and fries and they were pretty bad. Dry and flavorless. I didn't get a milkshake as we were getting on TOT in about 30 min. w/ FP, but a lady in front of me had one that looked pretty good. If I were you, I would eat a meal somewhere else and get a milkshake snack later in the evening to be able to see the place....it is a pretty cool set-up....just bad food!:rolleyes:

Tried the Sci-Fi this past February. We didn't have a PS (party of 4r) and showed up right at 11:30 as they opened and were seated in about 5 minutes. However, when we left around 12:30, the host was telling a party of 4 that just walked up without a PS that it would probably be around a 45 min. wait.

scanmom - sorry to hear about the cheeseburger - I had one with swiss cheese and mushrooms in February and found it very tasty and moist (in fact the bottom bun was a little soft - but I liked it that way!). The fries left something to be desired - they were too reminiscent of Ore-Ida crinkle cuts. The cookies and cream milkshake that my DH had was delicious.

The Sci-Fi is on "the list" of must do's for our January '04 trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter