do people wear Uggs in California?

You know that Ugg boots are Australian? :thumbsup2 And that we'd only wear them in the privacy of our own home? Or for a quick bread and milk run at the shops if we thought we wouldn't run into anyone we knew :lmao

But of course now that they are a fashion accessory, of course every 2nd teenager wears them here as well! They are too damn expensive to buy here now, so maybe I'll pick up a pair on sale in the US!

Oh you should seen this pair I saw during the summer…. Ok imagine this.. uggs with a jean skirt, these uggs were bright, bright pink!! Like really bright and it was 80*f weather out—im not sure what that girl was thinking.. but I guess fashion took hold of her that day

I did see quite a few people wearing them in DLR last weekend. I don't wear them but both DDs do (the knockoffs -- no way I'm paying that kind of $ for something they outgrow quickly).

Here in AZ, where it's pushing 80 this weekend :eek: you see lots of girls wearing them with shorts. That's wear I draw the line. Of course I also took DD8 to Target today wearing shorts, flip flops, and a hoodie.:rolleyes: Whatever ...

PHXscuba

Oh you should seen this pair I saw during the summer…. Ok imagine this.. uggs with a jean skirt, these uggs were bright, bright pink!! Like really bright and it was 80*f weather out—im not sure what that girl was thinking.. but I guess fashion took hold of her that day

haha rather a lack of fashion took hold of her! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter