• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do they have?....

pjlla

DIS Veteran
Do they have the smoked turkey legs at DL like they do at WDW? DH asked me that today and I don't have the answer! I hope so because I love them!......P

yes they do! i saw a turkey leg kiosk in Frontier Land right across from the Mark Twain entrance.

Yes they do. Be careful eating them. I had my first turkey leg ( and possibly my last) on my last DL trip. My leg was very juicy and dripped on my pants. They can be hard to eat. No problem though- I always carry Shout wipes!

Linda

Ditto....Yes...And they are huge, really a meal if you want. They are right next to the Rancho Del -whatever restaurant which has great food, so we didn't see too many people eating them. Enjoy, whatever you decide :flower:

Thanks for the replies.... I'll have to skip breakfast one day and have one of these for an early lunch! One more reason to be excited about going to DL! .............P

There was also a turkey leg wagon in California Adventure over by the Muppet 3-D show! Big fan of the turkey leg here, and they sure are messy! I wish they served them with plastic forks. Sometimes they are so hot you can barely touch them.

They make a great meal - I think one of them fed mum and two kids one night - and they only cost about $7.

We got ours from a cart near the front of the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter