Do they still?????

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: We're all getting very excited about going to DL resort which is now 15 days from today. We were looking earlier at a home video we took several years ago of a woman making homemade candies at the Candy Palace which I think is on Main Street and was just curious as to know if they still do these wonderful confections at this establishment.? Thanks, Chip.

They have lost of candy to pick from here though I don't think much of it is made there. I know they sell Sweet Shoppe truffles there. We sold those at a coffee store I worked at. That being said they still have the glassed in boothe where they make candies. I saw them stretching candy on the hook to make Candy Canes. Drew a big crowd.

Marceline's in DTD has a window display for the treats they make there on site. I don't think they make everything there. But you can watch them dip different things in chocolate (marshmallows, apples, etc) and make up a couple other things.

I've not seen any candy stretching going on there though.

There is a store in Critter Country called Pooh Corner that has a lot of yummy sweets. Cookies, brownies, different types of candied/carmel apples and fudge and other candy. I think at least a lot of it is made there, they have a window where you can see them working. We love to go in there after Splash Mountain and pig out!

The candy store on Main Street does make some candy there, including English toffee & peanut brittle. The last time we were there they were making the peanut brittle. There's another candy they make there, but I forget what it is right now.

You can watch them make the candy through the picture windows they have there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter