Do we need counseling?

I don't want a cure either -
We all need a hobby - ok maybe an addiction
I'm just glad it's Disney!!!! :earboy2:

What?!? You mean this isn't the recovering Disneyholic support group board?

The counseling comes from the Dis board. That keeps us all "sane" between Disney fixes! :rotfl:

i think the rest of the world , non Disneyholic need the counseling :goodvibes :rotfl: we live in the real Disney World :goodvibes

Hi,

I don't want a cure either! I like our addiction! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

I certainly need counseling, but I don't want it WDW/DVC is my therapy!
Speaking of neading counseling:
My bf just e mailed me from work (it is my last Sunday as I got a new position in the company) he wanted to know if , if honor of my last Sunday if I wanted us to dress a like today as he is wearing his Saratoga Springs t-shirt, and wanted me to wear mine too.
Counseling, who us, never :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi, No cure for us either.

Maybe thats why our family (DW, DD4 and me) sat this morning and watched the DVC DVD. Disney fix until our Dec trip.

Jim.

Don't want a cure... as a matter of fact, on my way home from a couple of errands today I was counting the number of days until our next visit (173 by the way)...

Chris, Jean and Patrick

For counseling, please stop by the SSR sales center and ask for your guide, they can provide the antidote for the Disneyitis!!! More points.

I've only been here since february and I'm addicted. "All for one and one for all" :sunny: :wizard:

I don't want the intervention, and like most of those truly addicted, I don't think I have a problem!

DVC is the most fun thing in my routine little life. Planning my next trip always comforts me no matter what craziness is happening in the world. Right through terrorists, George W and "possible pandemic bird flu" I keep on reading these boards. In this crazy world we ALL NEED AN OBSESSION!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter