Do you have an Ikea near you?

Kermit, really the putting together isn't as bad as it used to be...

They have lots of cute baby stuff....

RNMom, Ditto!!
When we go to Ikea we always treat ourselves to Quaker Steak and Lube! Yummy wings!
It's about a 40 minute trip for us! We love Ikea! Sometimes you can find stuff there that you just can't find anywhere else!
We bought DD's white headboard there, a white full length mirror, pictures for the wall, a couple throw pillows. I love their stuff!

We have one about 35 minutes away (same one that's near Dan LOL!)

I like it for certain thiings. I think of it as the perfect place for young adults just starting out with their first apartment or home. You can get anything there that you can imagine, and it's all reasonably priced. You can browse there for hours and still not see everything. They have a great selection of gadgets, accessories, towels, and easy to assemble furniture.

However, if you are looking for high quality furniture that's going to last for many years, or a more traditional style, it isn't the place for you.

Almost all fo our furniture is IKEA! Nothing like cheap furniture to get you through these 20's when the kids are young so you don't have to worry about good furniture being ruined!!!!

Originally posted by Jeafl
....gadgets....

:earseek:
icon14.gif

I can see Dan's house now.... every IKEA gadget known to mankind !

(I'd have all of them too if DH would let me ;) )

The closest one I am aware of is in Pittsburgh (3 hour drive or so). I haven't been in a store but many of my friends have bought things from there and it really makes me wish I had one closer to go to.

Believe it or not, they have them here in Italy. The closest one to us is about an hour away. I have only been there once, but I know I will be going again soon in the future.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

Uhhhh.... I guess NOT...

Asks "sheepishly" feeling somewhat out of the loop:

What in the world is an IKEA?:confused:

I love IKEA too. I have to go allllllll the way to the one in Illinois, but it is a heck of a lot better now that I live in Indiana than when I lived in FL. :D

I spent three month"s in the ikea store in Edinburgh Scotland installing the storage racking. Nice store but i dont like to go back to stores that i have installed racking in. Work related memories are no good

yup! and if you came to our apartment, you'd know since like half the stuff we have is from there. LOL

There's one about 30-40 minutes away from me. My bedroom furniture is from there. :)

IKEA is enough to make me volunteer to drive people to the airport! I drove my parents to the airport recently and wanted to leave a few hours early to go there because I needed a shelf. I think they thought I was crazy until they went in - I could hardly drag my mom out.

There's one in Burlington, Ontario in Canada. It's about an hour or so away from Buffalo, and I LOVE going there. Plus, they're amazingly cheap, and the exchange rates can't be beat!!!!!!

I LOVE IKEA!! We buy all our furniture there - all of it lol. We eat at their little cafe all the time - love the Swedish meatballs! I remember being little and playing at the ball pit/day care center they have for kids while my parents shopped - I cried when I became too tall to go to it.

We have an IKEA in Glasgow, its a 40 minute drive for us. I love IKEA, the first time I went I had my friends children with me, they would have been 3 at the time, they asked if I could take them back again as it was so much fun.:D :D :D :D

You can see a lot of there things on Trading Spaces! They use the stuff a lot since it's very stylish and affordable. (especially Vern)

I love IKEA !!
and its not really the style furniture that I would imagine myself liking. But there is so much "stuff" to look at. We live equal distances (about 2 hrs ) from 2 of them -- one in Elizabeth NJ and the other in Plymouth Meeting, PA but have only gone to the one in PA . What fun

msdznyduck:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter